Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Is Bugged

Soske7

I'm trying to get through the initial planet's missions, but after a few minutes of fighting the Tolstoj boss stands still and I can't do damage to him. So I can't progress. This is extremely irritating. I've tried it twice with some friends and it happened both times. I really hope some form of compensation is in order for such a terrible, game breaking glitch.

logged in today to help a friend start playing.  we have tried assassinating Captain Vor several times and are unable to kill him.  once his shields are dropped he goes into his bubble thing and is stuck after that.  he does not move, attack, or take damage in any way.  no other enemies spawn.  still standing here 10 minutes latter and all he does is insult me.

Just happened to my friend and I, when we were testing out the Ignis + Electric Shield on him.

After taking some health damage, he suddenly stopped. Just stopped, nothing else. He puts his hands down and looks like he's awkwardly standing in a crowd. Switch Teleporting him, dragon kicking him, attacking him, etc, does nothing and he's invulnerable. 

Hi!

Me and my friend have a problem with Captain Vor, when we take his hp down he should teleport back, summon minions and be untouchable for a moment but when this should happen... nothing happens! He freeze in one place and do nothing and we can do nothing to him. Can You do something with this??