Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Is Bugged

Soske7

Captain Vor bugged out on me just now. I was shooting at him with my Latron as is my normal tactic against him. Suddenly when he was about 80% health and 0 shields, he stopped moving and became invincible. He just keeps yelling but he's standing still. No new enemies are spawning and I can't hit him with anything (the bullets just go through him). Aborting was the only way out.

Tried to take a video of it but my video settings were messed up and the video is somehow corrupted.

If it helps, my Latron has all of the elemental mods + multishot. I have a feeling it's related to the elemental death animation bug or something.

Whenever I go onto the Phobos assassination, this happens to Vor. Apparently after he goes into his bubble the first time, he just become static and doesn't take any damage, or be affected by anything (ie. Well of life). Further into this, during this game the host left, and vor became non-static until I had gotten him down to the next bubble. He just became static again and I couldn't finish the game. This makes Phobos very hard, as Vor was the one who actually triggered the extraction, please fix this soon DE.

pQaNgDN.jpg

I'm glad you're working on that, (DE)Megan.  I was rocking Vor on Mercury and suddenly he stops moving and keeps talking trash...which normally would be okay as I'm all too happy to deal with cannon fodder but my attacks passed right through him!  *sigh* Vor sucks...and hey, nice way to find out that you don't succeed in assassinating him on Mercury.  Peace!

New players since the update 9(vor update), cannot complete the tolstoj mission and move on because after Vor drops his first shield, he just stands and jitters around in a looping animation. All players are experiencing this, and yes, all players because this is definetely not a problem with the client because of the vast amount of players experiencing the same problem.

Fix it now! I'm tired of having to replay mercury missions....

*EDIT*

I didnt mean to say since June, don't know why I said that,

no, he has been bugged since the latest update, therefore all new players are stuck on Mercury.

Edited by Inumeration