Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Is Bugged

Soske7

So i was fighting this guy when i hit him for loads of damage.

Then the moment he is supposed to activate the shield he just stops moving or doing anything at all. He just stands there being invulnerable without the shield even turning on!

I had to leave the map because after waiting over 5 minutes he still didnt do anything.

Just thought i'd post this here to give a heads up ;)

yeah this has been happening on mercury and phobos. i could be wrong but i think they don goofed his anti-one hit kill thing. like his AI stops working after the first bubble. and he is still in the invincible state. iv tried about 30 differant times 15 on mrcury and 15 on phobo's. about 3 times he worked. and this was online and also on solo as i thought it might be a net bug. but im sure they will fix it swiftly as iv had to help some new players in my clan skip him and move to the next planet.

I jsut started this game and now cant progress because of this glitch. is there anything I can do or should I jsut stop playing a game that glitches out the first boss and doesn't let new players progress?

add me i'll get your to the next planet so you can continue player. my name is TheLabradork.

Dear person reading this,

Today I've been going through the mission Tolstoj about 3 times now and everytime he seems to get stuck when he's about to cast his invulnerability-shield when he calls a grineer group to help him while his shield will recharge and he goes to his 'second phase'.

To be more detailed; he stops at the point where he stands up tall when he's about to bash his hands into the ground (as is how I remember the animation is supposed to go) and he just freezes like that, invulnerable, doing nothing but still playing his sounds and taunts in the meantime.

It is impossible to finish the mission as he is invulnerable and I had to abort every time to get out of this situation.

I tried using another warframe and luring him out of his small arena in the middle but it always goes like this, hope this gets fixed.

Thank you for reading,

Jeroen.