Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there. 

im gonna try to keep this brief, but recently i went through a fairly traumatic experience that led to the realization my  father has been emotionally abusive my whole life and long story short i got away from that and im back with my mom  and its been just a breathe of fresh and much needed non toxic environment.

because of that ive found myself well rest and having the time to commit to things like gaming, reading, writing etc..

im a long time warframe player who due to increasing S#&$ty life  situations had become inconsistent as player at best.

im fully stepping back into it and as someone who in  realized they were a trans lesbian three years ago but didnt live in safe place for that till like just this week.

its been a hell of journey.

im avid gamer. i play a bit of everything. im really big on music and am even writing an album, an avid reader and consumer of films and shows.

i really like art basically.

im at my happiest when im making art or experiencing it.

i really like cats alot!

im really  into the whole art of using youtube, streaming and podcast to entertain and create something beautiful and fun.

ive even been doing my own video game podcast for over 2 years now!

and since my move into a better home, ive been bale to keep to a stream schedule!

im really looking forward to transition and changing my name legally. as well as just enjoying life in general finally

i fall on the autism spectrum, have general anxiety and depression but its been far more manageable since i left the toxic environment i was in .

i plan to be on at least every week but honestly it will be more then that.

really hope your start recruiting! your clan sound like what im looking for!

i hope you have a really fantastic day or night!

sincerely

Stella.

On 2022-12-18 at 6:22 AM, Rhulks_Twink said:

Hey, can I be a part of the clan? Thanks in advance! <3

I'll DM you now.

10 hours ago, StellaPotato said:

Hey there. 

im gonna try to keep this brief, but recently i went through a fairly traumatic experience that led to the realization my  father has been emotionally abusive my whole life and long story short i got away from that and im back with my mom  and its been just a breathe of fresh and much needed non toxic environment.

because of that ive found myself well rest and having the time to commit to things like gaming, reading, writing etc..

im a long time warframe player who due to increasing S#&amp;&#036;ty life  situations had become inconsistent as player at best.

im fully stepping back into it and as someone who in  realized they were a trans lesbian three years ago but didnt live in safe place for that till like just this week.

its been a hell of journey.

im avid gamer. i play a bit of everything. im really big on music and am even writing an album, an avid reader and consumer of films and shows.

i really like art basically.

im at my happiest when im making art or experiencing it.

i really like cats alot!

im really  into the whole art of using youtube, streaming and podcast to entertain and create something beautiful and fun.

ive even been doing my own video game podcast for over 2 years now!

and since my move into a better home, ive been bale to keep to a stream schedule!

im really looking forward to transition and changing my name legally. as well as just enjoying life in general finally

i fall on the autism spectrum, have general anxiety and depression but its been far more manageable since i left the toxic environment i was in .

i plan to be on at least every week but honestly it will be more then that.

really hope your start recruiting! your clan sound like what im looking for!

i hope you have a really fantastic day or night!

sincerely

Stella.

Thank you for sharing, we're absolutely still recruiting and I'll DM you now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...