Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to fix arbitrations?

-HoB-KurtOn

What is the problem with Arbitrations for you? To me, the issue is that Excavation (namely Infested Excavation) is the only mission that rewards players with their efficiency. This type of thing is in Disruption, and I feel the other mission types within Arbitrations should be changed to add some complexity that can reward players more. Rewarding players every normal rotation would not really make the mode better in my eyes, it would just re-iterate the issue with starchart mission rewards being pretty bad.

Edited by Voltage

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

What is the problem with Arbitrations for you? To me, the issue is that Excavation (namely Infested Excavation) is the only mission that rewards players with their efficiency. This type of thing is in Disruption, and I feel the other mission types within Arbitrations should be changed to add some complexity that can reward players more. Rewarding players every normal rotation would not really make the mode better in my eyes, it would just re-iterate the issue with starchart mission rewards being pretty bad.

The problem is a WHOOOOOOOLE lotta things, but as of now, this is the main reason im not playing them.

33 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

Simple, give us a reward every 5 minutes or 5 waves. Boom, problem solved. (temporarily)

This for sure...really stupoid that every other version is standard 5 mins, but arbi is 10 mins.

Also, wide angle weapons are literal meta for arbis....cant use anything else to kill things due to the stupid drone (really think it should ONLY stop warframe powers)