Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Shards NEEDS purpose(please)

Dzarael

After revork of PoE players needs only 65 of them and rest just keeps piling up in inventory(some players may already have over 10K of them). Can shards give at least 5000 focus or quills standing(like spider toroids to vox solaris)?

• Like 1

Conversion into a very small amount of focus per could be nice. Currencies/materials that become completely obsolete so early on seem like a bit of a waste to me, though in the end I guess it doesn't affect me too much. Maybe they'll have a use as a crafting material in some future sentient tech weapons...

Edited by sinnae

13 часов назад, peterc3 сказал:

There are people who do need them. That you don't is irrelevant.

Now every player needs only 65 of them, after you reached 5 rank with quills and crafted Paracesis you don't need them any more. Earlier they were used to craft Quills Arcanes, fnd now they just keep piling up with out purpose like Hexenon, only difference is Hexenon is a new resource and it didn't got mich use for now, but Shards Exist over a year now. So 1 of 2 solutions is needed: 1)DELETE common Shards, change rank requirements and Paracesis recepie; or 2) Use them to earn small amount of focus or use them to craft brilliant and radiant shards. 

1 hour ago, Dzarael said:

Now every player needs only 65 of them, after you reached 5 rank with quills and crafted Paracesis you don't need them any more. Earlier they were used to craft Quills Arcanes, fnd now they just keep piling up with out purpose like Hexenon, only difference is Hexenon is a new resource and it didn't got mich use for now, but Shards Exist over a year now. So 1 of 2 solutions is needed: 1)DELETE common Shards, change rank requirements and Paracesis recepie; or 2) Use them to earn small amount of focus or use them to craft brilliant and radiant shards. 

just deal with it. There are many resources with limited use and then no longer used  like Javlok Capacitor.

15 минут назад, GmG-ITA сказал:

just deal with it. There are many resources with limited use and then no longer used  like Javlok Capacitor.

So they need to clean up resource table and revisit crafting recepies, becose i don't want my inventory to be junked with hundreds of items wtich I can't even sell for credits. And if we won't be vocal about it, they won't fix this.

On 2019-08-26 at 1:04 PM, Dzarael said:

After revork of PoE players needs only 65 of them and rest just keeps piling up in inventory(some players may already have over 10K of them). Can shards give at least 5000 focus or quills standing(like spider toroids to vox solaris)?

I agree, there should be real utility for these Shards beyond focus, not everyone who plays this game is new, and Eidolon is far beyond a starter challenge to be treated like that.