Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining is a trash mechanic.

Specter_Cornix

Why do I need pyrol to make a zaw? Why does every ferros and veridos and every dragon dildo looking ore like azurite and crimzian spawn instead of pyrol? Who thought that it's a good idea to lock making your own weapon behind a boring, tedious, frustrating and pure RNG-based system? And what pisses me off more, is that pyrol is written to be a common ore. It's not a common ore. It's Uncommon, at the very, VERY least! This mechanic is cancerous.

19 minutes ago, Specter_Cornix said:

Why do I need pyrol to make a zaw? Why does every ferros and veridos and every dragon dildo looking ore like azurite and crimzian spawn instead of pyrol? Who thought that it's a good idea to lock making your own weapon behind a boring, tedious, frustrating and pure RNG-based system? And what pisses me off more, is that pyrol is written to be a common ore. It's not a common ore. It's Uncommon, at the very, VERY least! This mechanic is cancerous.

legends say that you will see pyrol more often if you equip a lower-tier laser

I feel like it is the case too, espeically if you are using the first mining laser and mine in areas near the spawn, although I don't think this was ever confirmed.

In addition, there are also thumpers as a choice for farming if you prefer a more combat-orientated way of farming.

Hope this helps 🙂

so activly looking for a material you need is tedious?
huh odd as you do go onto various missions to get certain material that might spawn enough.

mining has been out for almost 2 years an players hated the old follow the lines to cut out the mineral/gem an replaced with the heating which is soooo much easyier to do.

the mining tool tier 1-3 an mining tool from fortuna both have different ratio of what you will get when using them.
yes its rng but long as you remember various places with large clusters of spawns or effectivly use boosters.

drop chance booster does affect how many deposit spawns are around the map
dro chance booster doubles your yeilds.

i made sure to stock up on the harder to get stuff as when it came to the common stuff i wasn't stressing over it 

5 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

legends say that you will see pyrol more often if you equip a lower-tier laser

I feel like it is the case too, espeically if you are using the first mining laser and mine in areas near the spawn, although I don't think this was ever confirmed.

In addition, there are also thumpers as a choice for farming if you prefer a more combat-orientated way of farming.

Hope this helps 🙂

fortuna an cetus mining tools seem to have differnt ratio of what kind of stuff you will find when using them