Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Melee Riven Mod Issue (Solved)

Ikhavas

So I don't know if this belongs in bug or not but I recently bought a Companion riven from Simaris and it turned out to be a Companion Melee Riven Mod. The challenge is to Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30s with an active pet present. Now the issue I ran into is that its impossible to do since helios doesn't count as a pet and the riven is only equip able on deconstructor.

P.S. So the solution for anyone else having this issue is to use loadout randomizer to place deconstructor on a moa

Edited by Ikhavas

What do you mean by "loadout randomizer"? I re-made a moa following this thread and am just levelling it up to 30 so I can gild it, but I've searched everywhere I can think of, menus on my ship, fortuna - hoping the "loadout randomizer" shows up - but nothing yet. Will level the moa then try again, but would appreciate a pointer on this.

I have the same task to unlock my riven. Can only use the mod on Deconstructor (Prime), which can only be equipped on Helios (Prime). I tried using Venari + Helios/Deconstructor with the riven on, but apparently Venari doesn't count as a pet for this riven.

I don't mind hard challenges for unlocking rivens, but I *really really HATE* having a riven that's actually impossible to unlock! Cmon DE sort it out please.

45 minutes ago, Roobubba said:

What do you mean by "loadout randomizer"? I re-made a moa following this thread and am just levelling it up to 30 so I can gild it, but I've searched everywhere I can think of, menus on my ship, fortuna - hoping the "loadout randomizer" shows up - but nothing yet. Will level the moa then try again, but would appreciate a pointer on this.

I have the same task to unlock my riven. Can only use the mod on Deconstructor (Prime), which can only be equipped on Helios (Prime). I tried using Venari + Helios/Deconstructor with the riven on, but apparently Venari doesn't count as a pet for this riven.

I don't mind hard challenges for unlocking rivens, but I *really really HATE* having a riven that's actually impossible to unlock! Cmon DE sort it out please.

Right so randomize loadout is as descriptive as it needed to be. This is absolutely absurd. The answer for anyone looking for this as I did is to go to your arsenal, loadout menu, then there's a randomize button on the right. It'll give you something completely pointless, don't worry about that, just keep pressing it until you get a MOA with your deconstructor/prime
After that you can muck about getting the mods sorted to unlock the riven.

This is utterly ridiculous. DE needs to fix this ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...