Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DX11 Crashing Display Drivers Since Altra Update

GibsonPrime

As the title says.

I have not had any issues with this game until the first night the Altra update was released. I logged off, waited for the update to be rolled out completely, booted the game and instantly my monitor went black, no HDMI input was detected, then it turned back on but my GPU was running at 100% and causing my system to lock up every couple of seconds.

I will be trying to get an RMA for my GPU since it has done this before on other games, but this is a first for Warframe.

I will be switching to DX10 for now, but I don't know what else to do in order to fix this. I updated to the latest AMD drivers earlier today but it didn't help at all.

Got a Powercolor Vega 56 GPU

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x CPU
Asus Prime X470-Pro Mobo
G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold PSU

6 hours ago, sam686 said:

Your Warframe account might be compromised, or someone used your computer. Change your password and use 2FA. https://www.warframe.com/2fa-faq

Remember to log out of both the game and web page as well, and/or log out of computer with password protection enabled.

Yeah.  Done and contacted support and I have 2FA.  This seems like an odd thing to do with a hacked password.

Edited by GibsonPrime