Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for the positive changes to Arbitrations

Flying_Scorpion

1st, I noticed that you get Arbitration rewards after completing only 1 round of Disruption. This is a welcome change and really incentivizes me to play this game mode.

2nd, I noticed a higher enemy spawn rate on survival arbitrations. I'm not sure if you secretly buffed enemy spawn rates here, but if you did, thank you! This makes it much more enjoyable.

3rd, we can now open relics with Disruption game mode. Opening relics was getting bland, so thanks for adding something new to the mix.

My suggestion: Add defection as a game mode that you can open relics with. After I got my Harrow parts, I never went back and played Defection again. It would be a nice change of pace to do Defection while opening relics.

Edited by Flying_Scorpion
  • Like 1

Defection is still one of the better game modes available, better pacing than interception, survival, defense, etc. It makes more sense to have players spread out after they have already leveled their gear instead of having to camp for increased spawn rates. 

Spawn rates need to be increased to not promote camping because so far there are barely any enemies to keep life support up, or to guard healing towers. Right now there is little to no incentive for playing as a team if everyone is a literal army/nuke that can do everything themselves. Enemies need to be buffed across the board, and they need more anti-tenno measures that are invincibility or ability negation. Right now the faction that makes sense is the decreased duration Sentient units have against our abilities, other than that, all faction are using just blanket solutions. Sure they are effective, but not very tactical and overcompensating. 

Right now the best game mode, that isn't held with in one room, is Disruption since every team member can help get the objective done with having to stick in one place.

Oh no, defection would be horrible for relics. Not because of the fact that it's a boring gamemode but people spread out and so do the reactants.

If the spawn rate in survival really did increase, I'm glad. There should be hordes of enemies in arbitration, you shouldn't have to scout for a tiny bit of enemies here and there. They're supposed to be swarming you, arbitration survival can't just feel like any other survival but with shi*ier life support imo. And the rotation timer should depend on your killing efficiency.

• Like 1

The question is why would they not change all of arbitrations to reward in normal intervals? I cant wait to get disruption arbitrations on console and normal rotations but the mode still needs improvment. Like the removal or opt in pick up of the revive tokens so I dont have to revive people to lose the debuff if I accidently pick one up. And a higher starting level up to 100 so it is closer to actual endgame instead of pandering to awful players and making people HAVE to bring their best gear to survive. As it stands it just isnt challenging enough and strayed away from the original goal of a no revive hardcore mode and it should go back to being that!

One thing I don't like is that with prebuilt Aura Forma being available in the market now, Aura Forma blueprints with their extreme crafting costs are even more of a dead, unwanted reward. People who do arbies a lot have dozens of them that they're never going to use, same for seeding step blueprints.