Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Move "dera" To Market And Do Not Buff It.

Makemap

If any of you guys don't understand why? Here is how it goes.

Grinner Scorch use Ignis and it was buffed. Now they do so much more damage now. 

There is a reason why the Hind and Grakata is a market weapon and remained weak. They should remain weak.

Dera is used by Corpus Crewmen, if it gets buff they would do more damage then Grineer troopers.

This is there main weapon, why isn't it a market weapon unlike Grakata and Hind? I already find MOA doing too much damage compared to Grineers already. If Crewmen gets any more buff Corpus would be too strong.

Edited by Makemap

Dera (in the players' hand) is already more powerful than the Hind, Grakata, and Corpus Cremans' Dera.

we can shoot it a lot faster, deal a lot more damage, and use mods, they can't.

due to that... i feel like it's fine where it is. Dera is a lot more powerful than people give it credit for. 

if anything, moving Dera to the market would require it to be nerfed..... but it's far from Overpowered as it is.

Hind? Weak? Nice joke!

having basically no recoil compared to Burston (dafuq) does make it more powerful, especially considering it fires more bullets per burst. 

but, guns in the hands of our enemies are generally not that powerful, to keep them from getting too crazy. we can use mods, so Hind certainly gets a lot better than :p

Edited by taiiat

Dera (in the players' hand) is already more powerful than the Hind, Grakata, and Corpus Cremans' Dera.

we can shoot it a lot faster, deal a lot more damage, and use mods, they can't.

due to that... i feel like it's fine where it is. Dera is a lot more powerful than people give it credit for. 

if anything, moving Dera to the market would require it to be nerfed..... but it's far from Overpowered as it is.

having basically no recoil compared to Burston (dafuq) does make it more powerful, especially considering it fires more bullets per burst. 

but, guns in the hands of our enemies are generally not that powerful, to keep them from getting too crazy. we can use mods, so Hind certainly gets a lot better than :p

Um, no that isn't how it works. Enemies do have boost damage(their own possible Serration. It is just the low level Crewmen have default damage. Have you tried the different levels? Lvl 30+ vs Grineer lvl 30+? Hind has a lot of misses unlike Dera which is already good for balance when enemy uses it.

Hey 5 burst = a lot of misses. Means good balance already. Dera is not burst.

Use the stabilizer mod, hind is a highly underrate weapon that can do heavy damage when mod at high levels and can instant gib grineer up to level 90 with head shots.

Edited by LazyKnight

Grinner Scorch use Ignis and it was buffed. Now they do so much more damage now. 

There is a reason why the Hind and Grakata is a market weapon and remained weak. They should remain weak.

Dera is used by Corpus Crewmen, if it gets buff they would do more damage then Grineer troopers.

This is there main weapon, why isn't it a market weapon unlike Grakata and Hind? I already find MOA doing too much damage compared to Grineers already. If Crewmen gets any more buff Corpus would be too strong.

The Dera we use is different from the one they do.  The reason it started off at 7 damage is because we were using the Crewmen Dera.  Since then, the devs broke it apart and we have one that looks the same but does 22 damage instead.

Player crafted Dera shoots a different projectile that standard-issue Corpus Dera. It's Clantech crafted, made with thoroughly reaserched componenents, so one could reason that our Dera is much better than the generic brand Dera.

But hey, I'd love to see a 7 damage Dera on the market. But then tell me why it's on the market, but the Grineer are so hard-pressed in making energy weapons when the Dera is available for trade.

EDIT: Tenno'd.

Edited by Shion963

The Hind has little to no recoil, almost pinpoint accuracy and a superior baguette design. It's a very good sniper rifle after all. ( but it requires 6 Neurodes )

No recoil doesn't mean all 5 bullets would always hit. We run around like crazy unlike the enemies. Of course you would not tell the difference between players and enemies using the gun.

No recoil doesn't mean all 5 bullets would always hit. We run around like crazy unlike the enemies. Of course you would not tell the difference between players and enemies using the gun.

"I shoot this sniper rifle while running around and none of my shots hit. This sniper has terrible accuracy! And don't get me started on this shotgun." :/

It's not that difficult to make sure that all five shots hit. Steps include: standing still, being in mid-close range of your targets, and not flailing your aim around while shooting.

Um, no that isn't how it works. Enemies do have boost damage(their own possible Serration. It is just the low level Crewmen have default damage. Have you tried the different levels? Lvl 30+ vs Grineer lvl 30+? Hind has a lot of misses unlike Dera which is already good for balance when enemy uses it.

You are incorrect. Enemies do not use mods like Serration. Enemy damage scales as an exponential function of their base level and the difference they are from that.

You can also dodge Dera fire, so I probably get hit less often by Corpus than Grineer.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I agree a little bit with TS, the dera seems to perform rather weak, it requires mastery 4 which is not high but the performance is only a little bit above standard issue braton with a little bit higher damage but bullet travel as drawback. The problem about bullet travel here is it wastes ammo and make it harder to aim despite the 0 recoil 100 accuracy, this gun hardly hit enemies far away as they tend to move around. They should increase the travel speed higher at least to the level of seer.

I agree a little bit with TS, the dera seems to perform rather weak, it requires mastery 4 which is not high but the performance is only a little bit above standard issue braton with a little bit higher damage but bullet travel as drawback. The problem about bullet travel here is it wastes ammo and make it harder to aim despite the 0 recoil 100 accuracy, this gun hardly hit enemies far away as they tend to move around. They should increase the travel speed higher at least to the level of seer.

Rifles are only supposed to be used at a medium range (if they aren't snipers) at most.

Besides, learning to lead the projectiles is pretty easy unless the Dera's plasma bolts are really, really slow.

And it is ridiculously wasteful with ammo.

So is the dera, flux, supra, braton, braton prime, and most non sniper guns.

Doesn't change the fact the hind is still a good, if terribly undervalued weapon. Use it for heavies/ mowing crowds, have your 2ndary for everything else.

Hind? Weak? Nice joke!

Its not weak but it certainly isn't very strong. Especially with host lag severely reducing fire rate of burst weapons. But it lacks a mastery rank requirement, so for a low rank player, it might be one of the best choices.

And it is ridiculously wasteful with ammo.

No it isn't. 5 shots per burst, but it usually kills enemies within that burst. Compared to most weapons that outdamage the Hind, the Hind is actually pretty ammo efficient.

No. It has alternative mechanic to other clan weapons.
Maybe one wants use Flux and Lanka. Another one just only one rifle Supra or Dera.

It should be overall master of all trades, but not perfect in each.

If you look to other clan weapons (energy lab) all have kind of drawbacks. 

Edited by Voidflow

Implyng the stats of the weapons are the same for tennos and enemies. The answer is not, de already fixed this problem patches ago, remember the speed hax grienners wth bratons ?

I'd be alright with this, if it weren't for one thing. What about all the money, time, and effort spent grinding materials to research the Fieldrons, and Dera, build the Fieldrons, and build the Dera? It's not exactly an easy weapon to get a hold of, so what do all the people who worked for it the hard way get when it gets put onto the market for like 50k credits or some other completely negligible cost?

Really, the Dera is fine as it is, it's pinpoint accurate, does decent damage, has good fire rate, and the travel time is much quicker than a lot of other travel time weapons. Leave the Dera where it's at, it's perfectly fine.

signed that avoids the "I worked for it and now it's easy to get?!" issue as well.

Zylo the Wolfbane

I would be fine if it was added to the market as long as the mastery requirement was same and the resource cost was comparable. I have an unclaimed made one in my foundry that I just haven't got around to claiming. It not exactly a weapon I ever had any hype about making or even noticed the cost other than the forma.