Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Connection Issues - Support Instructions

SilverBones

I have been having the Unable to Connect issue for the past two weeks. I submitted a support ticket and have done everything they asked and so far nothing has resolved this issue.

I also told the support staff that I have no problem with logging into other online games: Forza Motorsport 7, Outriders, Forza Horizon 4, Trove, Halo MCC.

They had me:
1. Manually set different DNS servers
2. Hard reboot the console
3. Unplug the router and ISP equipment and restart
4. Uninstall and download a fresh copy of the game
5. Check my Xbox Live status and port. My wired ethernet connection to my router was good, all services available, and port 3074 active.
6. The last suggestion today was to delete my gamesaves from the cloud and the console, so "Delete Everywhere" the gamesaves. I did this and still I get the Unable to Connect.

I have logged into the game for 1850-some odd days, have 1,435 hours of gameplay, according to trueachievements.com, and I have this inexplicable issue that is only particular to Warframe.

I am hoping to get this resolved soon.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, (XBOX)T0PP HATT said:

Can't connect to the game after the Plague updated, really??

Anything to keep us from getting ahead in the game and slow everyone down......

This is straight facts it’s bad enough the game has been lacking in content lately but as soon as we get something new the game won’t even load then said can’t connect🤦🏾‍♂️

On 2019-09-05 at 11:26 AM, SilverBones said:

Greetings Xbox Tenno,

There have been some issues lately with a small number of you having connection problems to the Xbox client. We are currently looking at the issue, and have narrowed it down to a few users who use specific ISP’s.

For those of you who also have PC’s that run Warframe, there is something you can do to help us diagnose your specific issue. If these conditions apply to you then you could assist us, by sharing your PC logs:

• You connect to Warframe with both your Xbox and PC on the same internet connection.
  • You are unable to connect on the Xbox version of Warframe
  • You are either able or unable to connect to the PC version of Warframe

If the above conditions apply to you, then you should go to your PC and generate your logs for support. You can do this by opening up the Warframe launcher on your PC, click the little settings cog in the upper right hand side, then click on the ‘Get Logs’ button.

5bLXPt7eUkp0QkBD4OggeFzIwwuxpq0jTe2V5OmV

Once this process is done, your launcher will show a button called ‘OPEN’ at the bottom.

JLUkgbZ0O7lWsh0VroSc7W7yMKbDI7nY_Mt091kQ

Clicking that should open up a folder with three files.

• DxDiag.log
  • EE.log
  • Launcher.log

Take these files and open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and attach all three of those files to the ticket. Submit the ticket and we can take a look at your connection specifics and see where the connection is getting hung up.

Thank you in advance for your help, Tenno!

Yes thats how to do it with pc but what about x1

On 2019-09-05 at 11:26 AM, SilverBones said:

Greetings Xbox Tenno,

There have been some issues lately with a small number of you having connection problems to the Xbox client. We are currently looking at the issue, and have narrowed it down to a few users who use specific ISP’s.

For those of you who also have PC’s that run Warframe, there is something you can do to help us diagnose your specific issue. If these conditions apply to you then you could assist us, by sharing your PC logs:

• You connect to Warframe with both your Xbox and PC on the same internet connection.
  • You are unable to connect on the Xbox version of Warframe
  • You are either able or unable to connect to the PC version of Warframe

If the above conditions apply to you, then you should go to your PC and generate your logs for support. You can do this by opening up the Warframe launcher on your PC, click the little settings cog in the upper right hand side, then click on the ‘Get Logs’ button.

5bLXPt7eUkp0QkBD4OggeFzIwwuxpq0jTe2V5OmV

Once this process is done, your launcher will show a button called ‘OPEN’ at the bottom.

JLUkgbZ0O7lWsh0VroSc7W7yMKbDI7nY_Mt091kQ

Clicking that should open up a folder with three files.

• DxDiag.log
  • EE.log
  • Launcher.log

Take these files and open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and attach all three of those files to the ticket. Submit the ticket and we can take a look at your connection specifics and see where the connection is getting hung up.

Thank you in advance for your help, Tenno!

Dear Warframe,

Can you please work on the xbox unable to connect issue thats not been allowing download as well, many of my friends have not been able to connect and haven't been able to participate in the new event thats out. It is unfair to many people that can't enjoy this event knowing days are passing by which is not our fault. They would love to enjoy as everyone else thats able to play. Many other people are having the same problem as well. I just don't want us (People that can't connect) enjoy or even experience this new event or future upcoming events that we all love.Thanks for listening!

From everyone 🧡

• 1 year later...

For the last 4 days during missions or just like now on fortuna krouserw on xbox just lost everything in the game because of random shut offmwith the game 60,934 credits, 2 riven slivers, 45 endo, flame gland mod, jaded edge mod, 30 Vega toroid, with many other stuff. Why is this game been shutting off for the last 4 days. It's been very buggy even trying to look at your frames. 

• 1 month later...

As of 01-03-2023 at 1057 hours PST I am unable to login to Warframe. It at first told me my login information was incorrect and logged me out then when rebooting to the launcher it continues to say I need an update which I have already had. Just deleted the whole game from my Xbox and am reinstalling now hoping it fixes this issue 

**UPDATE**

After reinstalling launcher downloaded updates and is now working correctly 

• 3 months later...

I'm having issues staying connected, on xbox one and xbox one s. My squad was playing bounties on open world narmer missions on cetus and bounties on venus when the game shut down on me and one other player. It shut down on them once on cerut and 3 times on me once on me on cetus and the two times on venus bounties. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Easter additions I have been having issues with connection. Today I am highly upset as I did a fissure and recieved the Harrow Prime Systems, the only piece I needed, I proceeded on with another relic in the same mission. When we went to back out of the fissure my friend and I both had could not connect issues. When it finally loaded to my orbiter it didn't give us the relic rewards. I waited a little bit. Played a mission to see if it would trigger as it sometimes does and it did not. So I logged out and logged back in. In my inbox were two items I did not choose from the relics and I lost out on my Harrow Prime systems. Now because this has been an issue I have been having since the Easter equipment, last night I Uninstaller and installed the whole game back on my Xbox. My user name is Lafean.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Lafean said:

Since the Easter additions I have been having issues with connection. Today I am highly upset as I did a fissure and recieved the Harrow Prime Systems, the only piece I needed, I proceeded on with another relic in the same mission. When we went to back out of the fissure my friend and I both had could not connect issues. When it finally loaded to my orbiter it didn't give us the relic rewards. I waited a little bit. Played a mission to see if it would trigger as it sometimes does and it did not. So I logged out and logged back in. In my inbox were two items I did not choose from the relics and I lost out on my Harrow Prime systems. Now because this has been an issue I have been having since the Easter equipment, last night I Uninstaller and installed the whole game back on my Xbox. My user name is Lafean.

I feel your pain as many players have also had the unfortunate events that sometimes will cause us to lose Prime Rewards.  I would wait until tomorrow, as I have had Prime Loot show up in an email 1 day later but it usually takes much less time so be patient and hopefully your Harrow systems will be delivered to your inbox.  If by tomorrow you still haven't received any message about your missing Prime Loot than I would log a Support Ticket.

I hope you get you lost Prime loot back!  Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived