Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate the Zealots

(PSN)Claudija

They don't die, four I've downed they get back up and lol invincible. Some of you think it funny but I'm not amused when one's in the way and I can't reach the unlock to Evac thereby being killed enough it fails a mission and this is now two separate missions in a row... I'll wait until they go before trying to level anything up, really not happy

You're killing them too slow. It's the old classic 'If you don't take them all out, none of them go down'. You also need to get the Proselytizer and Herald down first before you can kill the Baptizer, although he, fortunately, is melee-only so he's easier to avoid. The other two come back half-health

Take out the first two, whittle the Baptizers health down (or, if you can, kill him then and there but for a 'levelling weapons' scenario I'll assume this is impractical), then when the others come back do the same. Then finish them in one fell swoop. You have a pretty generous window to get them all down too.

Given the Op has a post count of 1 I'm going to assume that they are very new so maybe we can cut them a little slack here.

The Zealots hit hard and if you are reliant on shields more than health their Toxin weapon is going to go right through that shield in a heartbeat.

You need to either take cover and avoid being hit or bypass them.  If your weapons are low rank you need to be very careful they're are not as easy as the normal enemies you've encountered up to now.  Increasing the rank of your Vitality will help but even so care is needed.

But as Loza says you need to take down two before the third one can be damaged.

Edited by Sabreracer

Sabreracer and Loza03: thank you both. Following your advice I started taking them as a pack and it works extremely well. Had two packs whilst on a Venusian Exterminate and took both out thanks to your advice. I'm not new to the game but first time posting as usually my query or issue has been posted already leaving me just reading updates on them heh.