Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I keep freezing

Bountyboy312

Il y a 20 heures, Bountyboy312 a dit :

I been some hard time playing on free missions and also doing other missions on star maps my PC has been acting up for almost a month and I have been lowering my graphics to improve my performance and some reason it's still keep freezing for every 5 to 10 seconds

Check the hard drive, cpu and gpu. Temperatures, use and see if the game freezes when the disk is working more.
I recommend you try Hard Disk Sentinel and Intelligent standby list cleaner to try to fix it. Support tickets are useless.

Good luck mate.

Edited by SUAREZ_ESP

On 2019-09-08 at 12:12 PM, Bountyboy312 said:

I been some hard time playing on free missions and also doing other missions on star maps my PC has been acting up for almost a month and I have been lowering my graphics to improve my performance and some reason it's still keep freezing for every 5 to 10 seconds

Hi Bountyboy312, 

Can you please try verifying and optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher and then see if that improves your freezes? This can be done by clicking the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher.

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png

If this does not help, then can you please share your system specs? GPU, CPU, etc. You'll want to make sure your drivers are up to date as well.

• Like 1