Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal skins and prime details.

--Q--ualityContent

Immortal skins currently can not disable prime bits on prime frames with the one exception of mesa prime.
This is a state which I as a fashion conscious Tenno do not want to accept as It hinders me and presumably other fashionistas from using the most meta variant of frames with prime effects but not having to bother using a downgrade so one can enjoy using a immortal skins with it's intricate patterns.

Currently the worst offenders of the aforementioned issue are Valkyr prime which essentialy only gets two stipes on her legs and Nekros prime who barrely gets any change from using a immortal skin.

Feel free to try it out in the orbiter if you disagree but currently I feel like buying these immortal skins is a waste of platinum if one intends to use them on the prime variants. '

Edited by --Q--ualityContent
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i don't have any reason to think it would, but so long as adding the switch for Skins wouldn't change how they currently appear (so if people like that they can keep it), go nuts.

Ideally it would be like that. Prime details on some immortal skins look great. I particularly love Trinity Prime's Immortal skin. Othertimes, not so much.