Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Attacks Weaker Frames More Often?

gaurdianaq

It seems pretty true that he likes to sneak up on you when you are weakest or when you least expect it.

took down my level 14 Nyx when I soloed a defense mission

as long as you have killed SOME boss in the passed week or so, you better clinch your butt cheek together and hope stalker takes a day off when you are ranking up your warframes.

Proof positive of this theory: 5-6 weeks farming bosses, defense and exterm runs with high level gear and no Stalker. Get my Nekros, Soma, Dual Vastos and Kogake out of the Foundry and take 'em for a spin on Caloris, not even 2 minutes in and BAM! LIGHT FLICKER! Here comes the bloody Stalker.

Ive had him come after me consistently while I'm in max gear and with a group of folks in maxed out gear. 3 times in one day in fact.

I would like to think there was something that checked to see 'if gear score is < something' then increase chance, sadly I do not think this is the case.

Well duh, he knows he's gona lose to a Mastery 8 Rhino with Iron skin on with a pimped out Soma, he's got no chance so he preys on weaker Tenno. 

He needs a buff.

Well actually i just use Rhino as profile pic.

At the moment i use a... level 13 frost i think, with low level bow, lato vandal and gram ._.

Edited by Nexerius

Well actually i just use Rhino as profile pic.

At the moment i use a... level 13 frost i think, with low level bow, lato vandal and gram ._.

I was actually referring to myself lol...Rhino is my "go to guy" for any problems ranging from sheer intimidation or just trolling.