Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible to unveil companion riven

CephalonStorm

I claimed a companion riven from cephalon Simairs and the challenge is: Find 4 caches with an active pet present. I cant equip the riven on anything other than deconstructor, and therefor cant have both the riven and an active pet (kubrow/kavat) at the same time. Venari doesn't count. So now Ive got this impossible to do riven just sitting in my inventory with no way to unveil it, and I already know its going to be a deconstructor riven anyway.

16 minutes ago, Cephalon5torm said:

I already know its going to be a deconstructor riven anyway.

No. You do not.

14 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Aren't Sentinels considered pets as well

Yes. It's actually quite sad that the op evidently didn't even think to try it before wasting a Forum post. Why are people so prone to just giving up immediately without even trying to problem solve?

• Like 1

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Cephalon5torm:

I claimed a companion riven from cephalon Simairs and the challenge is: Find 4 caches with an active pet present. I cant equip the riven on anything other than deconstructor, and therefor cant have both the riven and an active pet (kubrow/kavat) at the same time. Venari doesn't count. So now Ive got this impossible to do riven just sitting in my inventory with no way to unveil it, and I already know its going to be a deconstructor riven anyway.

It just means, your sentinel wearing the deconstuctor should be alive the whole time, not dead. might as well put the Attack Mod into it, just in case, so it actually isn't passive.