Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 is too little.

Z4kurn

Maybe use chat mod link? Too bad it is gone when game is quit, and that I cannot put mod config link to a text box on any Dojo parts that have text entries.

Cannot have more then 1 of some specific Warframe like Excalibur Umbra. Loadouts does not give more then 3 configs of the same Warframe configs.

Loadout 1: Excalibur Umbra Config A
Loadout 2: Excalibur Umbra Config B
Loadout 3: Excalibur Umbra Config C
Loadout 4: Excalibur Umbra Config A with different mods.

Go back to Loadout 1, and it messed up and copied the mod config from Loadout 4.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 17/09/2019 à 15:00, RealJustBoo a dit :

LoadOuts... Look Into LoadOuts. It's what you want.

LoadOuts are Not the 3 Config slots. They are stand-alone configurations that then have the 3 config slots as well.

They are quirky and weird, but once you figure them out, they work great. Note once you go passed the initial quantity, they cost 20p a slot.

Example: I have an "Index Rhino Prime" and a "Rhino Prime Std." Same Rhino. It makes no sense to build 2 or more of the same frame with Loadouts. Also have a Cataclysm Limbo, et cetera, on and on. I just pick what I want from the Loadout list and go.

They Work. Period. Good Luck.

I think you missed the point, loadout jus take the things you have and index it so with one click you get a loadout, but you're still only gonna have 3 configs on your stuff and that's what I wanted to be expanded. Loadouts do not solve this problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Le 01/11/2019 à 11:09, Vyra a dit :

Great, 10 plats each, each frame, each gun, etc...

james dean milk GIF

Are you unable to farm some stuff to get a mere 10 plat? It's much cheaper than having to buy weapon/warframes spaces, build the same thing again then if you don't have anypotatoes buy them to put on your gear. This is QoL, anyone nowadays can get their hands on 10 pl easily.

On 2019-11-23 at 2:55 PM, Z4kurn said:

Are you unable to farm some stuff to get a mere 10 plat? It's much cheaper than having to buy weapon/warframes spaces, build the same thing again then if you don't have anypotatoes buy them to put on your gear. This is QoL, anyone nowadays can get their hands on 10 pl easily.

Its not actually the prime part farm or syndicate farm.. its the social process i get stuck in...
then you sit there for 18 hours reading trade chat waiting for someone who needs syndicate mods or prime crap ( everyone seems to only want SETs and rivens these days ).
and on top of this you get social anxiety attacks when trying to (live)chat on strangers... no thanks...i rather stick with 3 layouts and without any potato then...

Edited by Vyra