SB.jpg

pp.jpg

TT.jpg

MOD.jpg

SS.jpg

NP.jpg

TS.jpg

Items(gear):
*Firecracker - Emits loud noise which attracts nearby enemy units.
*Security Cipher - Possible alternative to security breach mod. Allows user to hack security panel to disable/turn off alarms.

Edited by SkacikPLz

Masking Tracks would be the new troll mod to use whenever partnering with a Nekro.

surely, seeing as it would work only on stealth takedowns.

You do them all the time, right?

And there's always Nekros next to you who would bother to desecrate literally one body.

In my opinion, stealth kills should always kill in one hit, no matter the enemie lv, at least for daggers and some long swords.

Stealth in the game is somehow broked and i do not like the idea of mods to try fix it. The gameplay it self need a re-work.

In my opinion, stealth kills should always kill in one hit, no matter the enemie lv, at least for daggers and some long swords.

Stealth in the game is somehow broked and i do not like the idea of mods to try fix it. The gameplay it self need a re-work.

Tenno aren't very good at breaking necks, we all know that. lol.

Well, this is true.

Tenno aren't very good at breaking necks, we all know that. lol.

The kokage would disagree.

Most of these sounds quite overpowered, but I'm all for improving stealth in this game.

I remember the first mission i got into I tried to stealth,being new,that didn't last long but that's kinda the first thing I think of when I hear ninja..

For anyone who says the mods are OP.

Keep in mind that all values are subject to change

Additionally stealth is an underpowered and narrow section of the game, by outfitting your frame to be above average in stealth, its performance in non stealth will be crippled greatly.

By making yourself "OP" in stealth you bet everything on remaining stealth through whole mission, in case of failure you end up being under powered in non-stealth combat.

Edited by SkacikPLz

I maintain my opinion about the mods idea don't be the way to bring people to steath gameplay.

I agree with the poison stealth kill, if it is only to daggers (short-melee). To fit better the "stealth" of the small blades. And to re-vamp them a little, since almost all daggers and long swords are lower tier on the current balance.

About the other mods, crouch and sentinel seems ok if shade only, to fit the sentinel roles and abilities. 

Masking Tracks... The game already get rid of the body after some time. Could be implemented a "X (use)" button on bodies do push them in a corner. To increase the immersion. =D

Deadly Chain... Loki's invisibility is 7 seconds at max rank. I think this mod hugely nerf the main stealth warframes, loki and ash, allowing the others to being invisible too.

Lethal Damage... As I said on my first post, in my opinion the stealth attack should kill in one hit no matter the level. Daggers could be the instant kill when the other weapons would need this one. But again, the current stealth attack damage is totally under powered.

Patience... Not the best name for a mod with this effect, but I would like this one.

Paralyzing Fear... Interesting effect, but that could be something affected by the warframe itself with conclave maybe. Something like, the higher you conclave, more fear and panic you cause when detected on enemies of a "lowered level" compared to you. I'm suggesting this, and I personally don't like the conclave idea... XD

Security Breach... Not a mod, would be better as a chipper item use. Using a chipper on a terminal gives you a enormous puzzle to solve and disable the alarms. And security cameras on corpus missions... =D

Pickpocket... kill to loot more, don't looks  a good idea to me since the boss rushs. People would use this to get itens faster.  .-.

Toxic Trap... Backing to the begin of this post, should be a dagger-only instead of warframe mod.

Master of Disguise... Interesting one... but looks more like a loki's hability than a warframe mod, since loki's trickster nature and role.

I agree with the poison stealth kill, if it is only to daggers (short-melee). To fit better the "stealth" of the small blades. And to re-vamp them a little, since almost all daggers and long swords are lower tier on the current balance.

Well, i'd be glad to have it in, no matter the form, more diversity in stealth, the better.

Masking Tracks... The game already get rid of the body after some time. Could be implemented a "X (use)" button on bodies do push them in a corner. To increase the immersion. =D

Yes, but enemies enter alert state once they see body of their ally, so some people might want to have ability to dispose them at once.

Deadly Chain... Loki's invisibility is 7 seconds at max rank. I think this mod hugely nerf the main stealth warframes, loki and ash, allowing the others to being invisible too.
Tweak the timing perhaps?
Maybe like 2/3/4 seconds?
Lethal Damage... As I said on my first post, in my opinion the stealth attack should kill in one hit no matter the level. Daggers could be the instant kill when the other weapons would need this one. But again, the current stealth attack damage is totally under powered.

Well, yes, it should've been that way, but it isn't and we don't know whether it'll change, as of now we NEED the ability to boost stealth takedown damage.

Patience... Not the best name for a mod with this effect, but I would like this one.

So would I.

Paralyzing Fear... Interesting effect, but that could be something affected by the warframe itself with conclave maybe. Something like, the higher you conclave, more fear and panic you cause when detected on enemies of a "lowered level" compared to you. I'm suggesting this, and I personally don't like the conclave idea... XD
No matter the implementation, this would be an awesome feature to have, maybe like. Higher conclave rating = higher chance for enemy to pee in his pants upon discovering your presence.
Security Breach... Not a mod, would be better as a chipper item use. Using a chipper on a terminal gives you a enormous puzzle to solve and disable the alarms. And security cameras on corpus missions... =D

Once again, how it is implemented does not really matter, might be a mod, might be an item, but it NEEDS to be in.

Pickpocket... kill to loot more, don't looks  a good idea to me since the boss rushs. People would use this to get itens faster.  .-.

Not really, it would trigger only on stealth TAKEDOWNS (animation), which are slow and usually you don't pull of many of them in a mission. Additionally stealth and takedowns are in exactly opposite direction than rushing.

Toxic Trap... Backing to the begin of this post, should be a dagger-only instead of warframe mod.
And once again, would be cool to have it, no matter how it works. Traps are ninja style too.

Master of Disguise... Interesting one... but looks more like a loki's hability than a warframe mod, since loki's trickster nature and role.

Technically all Tenno are ninjas, and all ninjas are masters of stealth and disguise.

//

oh and i've added few more mods to the list.

Really like the idea, since the original Stealth Thread seems to be forgotten way time ago, people still post but no one seems to care.. Most of this ideas were already put on that thread but no one bats the eye. I do agree that stealth should be Instant-Kill, but only for Long Swords (with a longer animation) and with daggers (Single Dagger for the fastest animation, and Dual Daggers for a medium animation time). The other ideas as alarm disable, disguise etc are all good stuff, but again, already putted on the "Pinned Stealth Thread". But it is good to see a nice, organized Thread about the few points that would make stealth better...

One other thing, so far stealth takedown won't count elemental mods for some reason '-' (well it is broken anyway but just putting a check note)

Really like the idea, since the original Stealth Thread seems to be forgotten way time ago, people still post but no one seems to care.. Most of this ideas were already put on that thread but no one bats the eye. I do agree that stealth should be Instant-Kill, but only for Long Swords (with a longer animation) and with daggers (Single Dagger for the fastest animation, and Dual Daggers for a medium animation time). The other ideas as alarm disable, disguise etc are all good stuff, but again, already putted on the "Pinned Stealth Thread". But it is good to see a nice, organized Thread about the few points that would make stealth better...

One other thing, so far stealth takedown won't count elemental mods for some reason '-' (well it is broken anyway but just putting a check note)

People seem to literally ignore stealth aspect both in its current form and its "how it should have been" design.

Sadly warframe seems to have taken shape of "Rush through any mission type" game.

I agree that playing the role of a stealthy assassin type needs more love in this game, and I contribute my +1 to almost all of these threads regardless of the point of the post simply because I believe stealth needs to be looked at.

That said, it comes back to same problem I and other have been bringing up - for DE to really feel putting the time in to make stealth more viable is warranted, they likely need to feel like enough players will make use of it.  Right now the only reason to attempt stealth is a) because it's neat and that gameplay style appeals to you b) to make the mission easier in the sense of less enemies, less pewpew c) from a role play aspect.  There may be other reasons, forgive me if I've missed them. 

My point here is that a player will receive much less XP and much less loot if they could regularly (which realistically is a hypothetical right now) stealth their way through missions.  This same problem occurs with rushers and rushing maps, but at least they might have the reason of speed farming Bosses or some such.  People going to the trouble to stealth in this game make things actually more challenging for themselves because it is damn hard to stealth missions from start to finish right now - it is actually more effective to be nuking things through walls and speed rushing in terms of not having alarms set off, but that misses the point right?  So if DE implemented a balanced reward system that recognized that a player succeeded in getting through a mission without getting spotted or setting off any alarms or whatever the criteria was, they should get a reward on par with the player who prefers not to stealth and wracks up x number of enemy kills (usually 100+) per mission.

Once that happens, I think we'll see a lot more "focus" on viable stealth play.  Until then, it remains a niche thing to do either because you like that game play or you want the challenge.

These are cool ideas, but I would hope that should any of these be implemented in some fashion there begin to be stealth elements added to the game and not just more mods. Mods are great however some UI incorporation to the stealth system would be useful, such as a light and/or sound meter, last known location, and alerts on timers instead of being for the rest of the mission. I know that a good number of the devs are metal gear fans, and that's one of the games that has done exceedingly well at allowing stealth feel viable and also rewarding.

add more vents,thermal/night vision mods,good cover system like in Vanquish or even better,when we speak about stealth,like in DEXR.

idk i just hope Warframe will be good enough to keep me play it even when Destiny comes out,i'm speaking from co-op perspective.

btw i think on november15. or some date around we can expect some huge update,maybe some stuff we talking about will be in it,at least i hope for that :D cheers

add more vents,thermal/night vision mods,good cover system like in Vanquish or even better,when we speak about stealth,like in DEXR.

idk i just hope Warframe will be good enough to keep me play it even when Destiny comes out,i'm speaking from co-op perspective.

btw i think on november15. or some date around we can expect some huge update,maybe some stuff we talking about will be in it,at least i hope for that :D cheers

Things like vents are already in the game, allowing you to bypass certain chokepoints like stairs.  They are just not completely noticeable and far too rare.  Things like lighting levels are more tricky to implement in a sense, because it would likely require a bunch of new script for the AI.  Cover system should likely remain out of the game, because it will get to the point where people say "if you can use cover in stealth, I want it in combat" and then this game maybe turns into a "cover/camp" shooter which will kill the pacing.

I also don't know that vision cones or sound meters or anything else like that is necessary.  When you have entire games built around stealth, these things are fine.  Warframe does not need to be built around stealth, it just needs a few more tweaks to a) make stealth viable and possible and b) make stealth as rewarding from a loot/xp perspective as just blitzing levels and setting off every alarm from here to Pluto.  The "hack terminal to reset alarm" will be a step in the right direction, but that feels a little cheesy as others have mentioned.  AI likely need a pass to determine tracking and awareness programming so that proper movement and power usage doesn't feel wasted, and that a stealth kill should be a kill unless it is a horribly underpowered weapon.