Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and RNG

Niastebas

Hello there!

Today I have just opened the 30th radiant AXI V9.

I still havent get the gold (venka prime gauntlet). Not only that. In 30 (thirty), I only got the silver 3 or 4 times. Man, but I have received a lot of forma BP!

For somebody that invested money and time in this game, the RNG, is a big big laugh in the face! Thanks DE!

I understand what you are saying vid23, But that is not the point. RNG is a very bad ideea, can work great for some people but also very bad for others.

I dont want to spend my time on the market and get my stuff from there. Also, forma BP doesnt go on the market!

41 minutes ago, Niastebas said:

It is sad that we have to go with RNG, but maybe being persistent here will help.

Will help how? You're waiting for someone at DE to take pity on you and just put it in your inventory?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Jiminez_Burial:

So what's your feedback here other than "statistics sucks"?  Are you saying that because you spent money on the game statistics shouldn't apply to you?  Are you saying relics shouldn't be RNG?  Am I missing the constructive feedback?

Of course!

The OP is (presumably) a white male with enough income to spend money on a free to play game. He has a damn hard life, without a videogame making it even harder. He is basically entitled to have at least something good in his life, this poorest of the poor  souls!