Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did You Try Transmute ? I Did For 2 Million...

S3riaL

Fusing abilities tends to give abilities back more often than not, I think. But I got 2 Retributions, 2 Sure Footeds, and a Sanctuary off of fusing rare ability cards. Transmutation is a nice money sink if you have tons of mods you don't need and tons of money. It is RNG based, were you expecting to only get out what you really want every time?

EDIT:

I got a Terrible mod from 4 thunderbolts, I don't remember the mod though I just remembered I got a terrible mod from transmuting 4 thunderbolts which is ridiculous.

Fusing 4 of the same mod is a bad idea. Fusing 4 different rares will always give a rare in return however. Edited by MA347612890GT4078579132R

I have tried transmuting in the past but the results are so random and often quite terrible that I have stopped wasting credits on it. If transmuting could be updated so that the chance of getting a worse, i.e. more common, mod than any of the 4 transmuted mods is reduced a lot I might go back to it. For now I will keep farming missions for mods.

I got a Terrible mod from 4 thunderbolts, I don't remember the mod though I just remembered I got a terrible mod from transmuting 4 thunderbolts which is ridiculous.

Why would you use 4 thunderbolts? They're far better served using to fuse with. 

Anyway, it's random. Truth is there's more S#&$ty and/or common rare mods than there are the ones you want. Can think they don't, but the frame abilities count as mods. 

Edited by HailCreation

Transmutation is the best thing ever. People give me tonnes of Mods and credits and in return I give them back a single mod, occasionally making it a good one if I feel generous. 

Transmutation is the easiest way to make sacrifices unto me.

THE RNG GOD HAS SPOKEN!!! ALL HAIL THE RNG GOD!