Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it normal for Support to leave you on read?

ArcanaEX

Question

Because at this point im hoping they update me on something, I'm not blaming them but even if i did mistakenly put my money on the wrong account you would think they would give you some kinda of update. 

Its like being on tinder, except you don't get bots you just get nothing. 

Edited by ArcanaEX

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

you know it can take quite awhile for there support staff to get to your ticket as some people get theres answered in a week an others have waited a month on the issue.
there is alot of support tickets submitted each day an not enough support staff to answer every single on each day

I Get that, but i mean a small update would be nice hell ill take, "We aren't gonna do anything for you, and thanks for the money, Ya Hoser." 

It'd be a real $&*^ move and i'd probably be pissed off but its aleast something.

Just now, ArcanaEX said:

I Get that, but i mean a small update would be nice hell ill take, "We aren't gonna do anything for you, and thanks for the money, Ya Hoser." 

It'd be a real $&*^ move and i'd probably be pissed off but its aleast something.

by this i can guess your about 12 years from how immature your being about having to wait in line for your ticket to get read.

on a support ticket you only see 
if it hasnt been read yet
if there a reply to it
that its been closed

there is no status of it being read an even if it was read guess what they will leave a message on the support ticket.
so if you dont see a message on the ticket 😮 guess what that means your support ticket is still in queue like hundreds of others 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

by this i can guess your about 12 years from how immature your being about having to wait in line for your ticket to get read.

if there a reply to it
that its been closed

there is no status of it being read an even if it was read guess what they will leave a message on the support ticket.
so if you dont see a message on the ticket 😮 guess what that means your support ticket is still in queue like hundreds of others 

If you want to get into personal insults because i said i wanted a small update thats fine. 

But don't sit here and start fights over the internet over some made up exaggerated response. Have twix, and have a wondedful day. 

16 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Im just curious, how long has it been since you sent the ticket?

I sent one in on the 4th of September. Again i don't mind waiting i don't expect the solution to come immediately, just want aome kind of update. Again i don't even care if they don't have a solution just a "hey were fixing your issue!" Or something. Honestly i just want to know if someones doing SOMETHING lol.

41 minutes ago, ArcanaEX said:

If you want to get into personal insults because i said i wanted a small update thats fine. 

But don't sit here and start fights over the internet over some made up exaggerated response. Have twix, and have a wondedful day. 

1 hour ago, ArcanaEX said:

huh made up when you swear an say your pissed off that the support staff hasn't gotten to your ticket just yet.

40 minutes ago, ArcanaEX said:

I sent one in on the 4th of September. Again i don't mind waiting i don't expect the solution to come immediately, just want aome kind of update. Again i don't even care if they don't have a solution just a "hey were fixing your issue!" Or something. Honestly i just want to know if someones doing SOMETHING lol.

like i said they havent gotten to your ticket just yet an even said it can take up to a month for a support ticket.
as once they do get to your ticket the staff will leave a response letting you know but as there hasnt been one that means they havent gotten to it.

1 hour ago, ArcanaEX said:

It'd be a real $&*^ move and i'd probably be pissed off but its aleast something

Hyperbole, a thing used to make something funny, usually as an example of something you think someone would do or say.

For someone who literally called someone else a 12 year old, you certianly have the ability of a 6 year old when it comes to reading. 

38 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

huh made up when you swear an say your pissed off that the support staff hasn't gotten to your ticket just yet.

Also said that I understood completely  and all i wanted was someone to keep me updated or atleast keep me posted on what was going on.

Again, for someone calling someone else a 12 year old, your inability to read is fantastic. Two thumbs up, one big round of Applause, one big gold star for you. 

You forgot how they contradicted themself.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

if there a reply to it
that its been closed

When they list "has't been read yet" as a status, yet they say it won't say it's been read.... If it hasn't said it hasn't been read, then it means it has been read.

35 minutes ago, CandyJar said:

You forgot how they contradicted themself.

When they list "has't been read yet" as a status, yet they say it won't say it's been read.... If it hasn't said it hasn't been read, then it means it has been read.

open = hasnt been read
waiting your reply = its been read by support staff an giving update on situation
solved = closed

are the 3 status of a support tickets an i was pretty much dumbing things down as poster had before made topic asking about if you could trade already build prime warframes
along with they said the believed that there support ticket was only read with no reply back from the staff

so when i said there no status of it simply being read meaning it be open
if it someone had read there support ticket they would leave a message about the issue an then status would be changed to waiting your reply

its late an i can sleep cause of a whining dog keeping me up along with a painful headache, so sorry i cant make full competent sentences  100% of the time

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89