Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Capped at Rank 60?

shieldb

Subject mostly covers it. I was at rank 59 (or Rank 30 + Prestige 29) prior to the weekly rollover, but now that I finished stuff for this week, it looks like I'm just stuck at rank 60 / prestige 30 with 10,000/10,000 rep. Relogging / changing location (e.g. Cetus or a relay and back) doesn't make a difference.

nightwave-capped.png

Oof, looks like this is actually "working as intended" based on this post:

which means my dreams of more orbiter decorations (or maybe Kuva?) for this season are dashed 😂! Is this called out anywhere in the UI or anything, or are folks just supposed to infer this from "you're maxed out and it's not going up any more" ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, shieldb said:

Oof, looks like this is actually "working as intended" based on this post:

which means my dreams of more orbiter decorations (or maybe Kuva?) for this season are dashed 😂! Is this called out anywhere in the UI or anything, or are folks just supposed to infer this from "you're maxed out and it's not going up any more" ?

The good news is there's still two more whole weeks! Oh and the shop is the same as the previous week just more broken 🤣

But seriously I'm shocked you kept grinding, I stopped caring at 30 since the cred rewards are kind of lack luster comparatively to some of the previous 30, especially given "Prestige" generally meaning a higher or more exclusive level. I joined 2 weeks after it all started and I've been draggin my arse like a pug and I'm at 41, I really don't know why they keep pushing it further and further 😕 

Edited by Raging_Jax

9 hours ago, Raging_Jax said:

The good news is there's still two more whole weeks! Oh and the shop is the same as the previous week just more broken 🤣

But seriously I'm shocked you kept grinding, I stopped caring at 30 since the cred rewards are kind of lack luster comparatively to some of the previous 30, especially given "Prestige" generally meaning a higher or more exclusive level. I joined 2 weeks after it all started and I've been draggin my arse like a pug and I'm at 41, I really don't know why they keep pushing it further and further 😕 

Yeah, I'm 100% on board with that - Warframe just happens to be my priority free time activity for the hour or two a day I've got right now (most days) as long as I've got progress to make. I've never had the time to do the" true grind" (zealots this series, escapees last season), so I "only" hit 54 last time around and didn't bump into the cap 🙂

If nothing else I hope this thread serves as a heads up to others so they aren't taken by surprise! I initially dumped my Nightwave Creds this season on Kuva only to have the Orbiter Decorations (what I really wanted to dump them into) show up the following week, so it's been a learning experience!

• Like 1