Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amphis Vandal/prime/wraith, Where Is The Love?

Makemap

Am I the only who loves Amphis? Since Amphis gets really weak later on we should get a stronger version with increased damage. Why does Orthos with more damage than Amphis get a Prime that early. I think it is a mistake for DE to do this after releasing Orthos.

The reason I love about "Amphis is the godly jump AOE attack" compare to the rest of the weapons in game making it one of the most unique melee ever. It even comes with electric damage and hit multiple targets. It is almost like the perfect weapon except the damage. This means it has everything you need already. 

Long live the Amphis!

Though as awesome as it is, I don't think it can canonly get the Prime treatment since it's a Grineer weapon, and it seem unlikely that DE would choose it out of the endless pile of melee weapons to be the first Vandal/Wraith. Oh well, one can dream.

It says Grineer, but I don't see a single Grineer using it. If so, it should become a Boss weapon because of the AOE. Just imagine the Boss jump attack us, everyone stunned.

Edited by Makemap

I think DE should move all the single swords from alert and swap them with the dual, like Dual heat sword. They should bring in Dual Dark Sword while at it because there is already a Dark dagger too

Meh, longing for a dark sword prime/wraith/vandal ever since. Where is the love for these old weapons reaallyy.

Before we even think about turning it into a Wraith, they need to equip it to the dang Grineer! I still believe it should be given to Flameblades, and they should be renamed to Shock Lancers. Then, they'll execute the signature jump attack when they teleport towards you. Also, it would look much more...correct in their hands than the stupid fire/shock batons.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Before we even think about turning it into a Wraith, they need to equip it to the dang Grineer! I still believe it should be given to Flameblades, and they should be renamed to Shock Lancers. Then, they'll execute the signature jump attack when they teleport towards you.

That sounds like a cool idea actually. The Flameblades in general just look so placeholder, and it's been the case for so long.