Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty relic rotations

Lazarow

Look I really like the idea of having vault being in bounties for easy farming but now I cant farm atlas prime as easy. And vault relics are both orb vallis and plain of eidolon. So my suggestion is simple, while plain of eidolon has prime vault relics, orb vallis has prime access relics and when they refresh(make them refresh the same time if not the same time already) then plains of eidolon has prime access relics and orb vallis has prime vault relics. Bounties are the go-to for relic farming for mostly everyone and when new primes come out while vault is opened we have to go in other places waiting for those C roation for axis and its very frustaring when we dont get what we want after 20 minutes spent for a single relic, while in bounties we can get multiples(yes sometimes none at all) in a single bounty. BTW I saw somewhere that profit taker has the new atlas relics but last time i did those bounties they werent really rewarding, like 1 reward for a full bounty dont sure tho it was months ago

• Like 1

I tried hard to get Atlas Prime neuroptics in these three days in a row, but Axi A6 drops only on usual missions (Berehinya - C, Xini - C and etc.) with drop chance like ~10% or something.
Sad, that i can't get this relic thru bounties on Earth/Venus...
P.S.: Rip 5*4 Axi A6 radiants with bronze and silver drop... Gonna spend several hours to get Axi A6 again. Good luck for me...

Edited by RastaManGames

1 hour ago, RastaManGames said:

I tried hard to get Atlas Prime neuroptics in these three days in a row, but Axi A6 drops only on usual missions (Berehinya - C, Xini - C and etc.) with drop chance like ~10% or something.
Sad, that i can't get this relic thru bounties on Earth/Venus...
P.S.: Rip 5*4 Axi A6 radiants with bronze and silver drop... Gonna spend several hours to get Axi A6 again. Good luck for me...

If Ya`ll been payng attention to the update notes, they literally made Neo and Axi hunts a whole lot easier via disruption missions when they released Atlas Prime as part of the hotfix. Uranus Ur for Neo and Lua Disruption for Axi, since the factions are infested & Corpus respectively, its insanely easier to melt them, outside of the bloody desync issue with hosts that i think i fixed by just updating my ping limit back to 100, its quite easy to get what is basically a 50% or faster proc rate(Aka you can do 6 or more rounds in 20ish minutes or even faster) then any other type of mission due to it being more about being mobile (with some tankieness to boot) to quick dispatch demolysts.

Plus a bonus rule of thumb when you deal with silver/gold drop hunting, you better prepare a  large stock of both traces & relics in advance, but due to how relics are in the current state (requiring sharing with other players for maximum efficiency where void keys you did not need to care for buddies as much, but that is mostly since the choice of 4 options is what ruined solo/low-group fissure runs), well its tiresome to restock traces, even if you have the most smooth of relaxing music in the background while you farm what is likely 1 to even 2 hours of trace farming that is likely up to 1 hour runs just to get as much of a scaling bonus if you lack resource boosters and amazing luck with smeeta charm procs.

Granted they need to tidy up plenty of things which i hope they really get to the ones that are outright affecting player drop loot and who knows what other bugs could show up if they do get some serious maitenance work done between migration issues, transference bug that can lock out weapons temporarily, minor frustrations like that whole archwing keeps wanting to go upward bug(though i have not done much open world bounties to see if it still shows up anymore, etc. Well, very least I`m just glad we have a actual way to farm Axi relics without having to take 15 minutes to reach a single instance of the loot or rely on a specific Axi relic showing up on bounties anymore.

Edited by Avienas

Point is: We need various rotations on bounties not only to get unvaulted items, but to get new prime items too.
Last prime access was fairly hard to obtain, but bounties makes it enjoyable.
You know, that chance to get Axi A6 on disruption of Lua is only 4%, right?

Edited by RastaManGames