Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice Based Weapons

metalbird

So we have fire, shock and poison based weapon which are fun to use, but where is my cryo blasting gun? That's the only elemental damage type that has not been weaponized for us to enjoy. I figure something like an ignis type rifle using liquid nitrogen highly pressurized and either sprayed or shot as a continuous beam of a certain distance. I would love to to freeze some enemies to death.

A grenade launcher that shoots out nitrogen packed rounds would be cool.

Or they could be lame and give us some kind of blade weapon made entirely out of ice

I'd rather have the nitrogen grenade gun. Definitely so. Besides, the ice would make a cooler hammer or mace. We need more hammers and maces.

I am totally behind Ice based weapons:

Liquid Nitrogen version of the Ignis, a ... Cryothrower.

Ice grenade version of Ogris

A rifle shooting icicles

A shotgun shooting icecubes

A bow that fires a long shaped icicle in the shape of an arrow

A pistol that fires an ice beam

kunai type icicles to throw

A dagger made of ice, like an icicle on a hilt

An axe with a blade of ice

A warhammer made of a big chunk of ice

A warframe with ice powers

The possibilities, and I would love any one of them. 

The idea for an ice beam weapon from Corpus tech has been floating around in my head for the last couple of days. Glad I'm not the only one who has thought ice based weaponry would be cool.

Though a frozen grenade launcher would be amazing. Lob one into a group and they all take considerable damage and get decent lengthed freeze, not just slowed.

The idea for an ice beam weapon from Corpus tech has been floating around in my head for the last couple of days. Glad I'm not the only one who has thought ice based weaponry would be cool.

Though a frozen grenade launcher would be amazing. Lob one into a group and they all take considerable damage and get decent lengthed freeze, not just slowed.

The ntirogen grenade launcher from Resident Evil 5 comes mind