Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-10-04 at 5:59 PM, mikakor said:

yeaaaaah... they don't know how to do offensive frame... wanna talk about Saryn, Equinox, and mesa? they are amazing.

also, yeah, her 2 was MUCH better... but was it better for you, or for the game as a whole to help her escape the hellhole she was in?

the good answer being the second one, of course.

ASH and HYDROID would like to talk to you. Mesa is the most boring thing ever you have to stand in one spot. Saryn is boring af. Equinox will be the new mobile offense king. 

The correct answer is her 2 for debuff was better. She was fine until DE decided to nerf her and made her 4 a channel. If you had trouble staying alive it was because you didnt know how to play. 

Being able to run AND dps is KING in wf. 

To DE: Thank You for composing and airing the devstream. I always enjoy learning about what's coming next in a game that I've been playing since 2013.

Additionally, I am perpetually impressed by the DE team's optimism, empathy, and consideration for their customers. The devstream is just somewhat relaxing to watch; often times I even get a genuine soul-lifting laugh. Case in Point: [DE]Rebecca's body language, expression, and reaction to the joke "Grab 'em by the goods..." ([DE]Steve on Baro).

Lastly, this team's growth is quite inspiring and an interesting take on game design.

Thank you for making the Devstreams.

Thank You for making Warframe.

Shameless Plug: Content I, personally, look forward to: Empyrean, Melee 3.0, fire element rework, dojo decor upgrades, and grineer galleon/corpus frigate rework.

Hey I have a radical and crazy idea that I would personally prefer to getting the kuva lich weapons. I would much rather be able  to get some resource that then upgrades the stats of our weapons and transforms into kuva/lich rank. This way it's a system that, with each further expansion of new "endgame" content, can keep upgrading the stats of our weapons/frames and thus ensuring that the game difficulty matches the weapons/frames. This would also potentially lead to mods like serration being worked out of the game allowing for a mod slot not needing to be used on serration as it is now in most cases. I would love for these weapons to just not allow serration, but have stats buffed as if serration had been used.

Archived