Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special forma that applies 3x Polarity

Asadgunz

With the upcomming exalus slot for weapons, the amount of time i'll need to min-max a weapon will definitely increase a bit. So I thought maybe DE could implement a way to farm for this new special forma that allows you to change 3 polarity at once! This will reduce some of the time required to max a weapon out and give a fairly valuable reward for the player to grind for. 

EDIT: 

I forgot to mention that this is intended to ONLY OBTAINED AS REWARD. This is also a suggestion for a reward that is generally valuable to ALL PLAYERS.

Edited by Asadgunz
Clarification

No, forma are good as it is and leveling weapons is easy even without a booster, you got hydron and eso to level weapons so its not that hard, you are asking to get 3 polarities and level the weapon once then why would people use regular forma?

Frankly speaking, I never enjoyed the thrill of re-leveling,when your xp is maxed out rather they should remove unnecessary salty grind which is imposed upon players for all these years till date. 

Wonder how long will it take for their brains to registered it is beyond me at this junction. 😒

20 minutes ago, IIWingSaberII said:

they should remove unnecessary salty grind

Is it grind though?
It doesn't even take me 10 minutes of solo gameplay to get a weapon from 0 to 30.
If you have issues getting an item from 0 to 30, then you are doing it wrong. People complaining about how long it takes to level and forma stuff, that is something that is beyond me. (To use your own words)

48 minutes ago, Asadgunz said:

With the upcomming exalus slot for weapons, the amount of time i'll need to min-max a weapon will definitely increase a bit.

Oh yeah... these 10 more minutes for the 10 to 20 weapons you really care about.
This isn't even remotely a reason for them to give us an item like the one you suggested.

• Like 2

releveling is hardly an issue, since mastery grants mod capacity.

I'm MR26, so I can basically throw my entire build onto a formaed weapon and just enjoy the game. levling happens as a byproduct.

So just increase your mastery.

Edited by Walkampf

In this whole discussion we should also not forget that the new exilus slot doesn't matter at all. Do you currently need such a slot? No. We all do fine with the current system. Will the new slot make weapons even stronger? Sure thing. But it's far from being needed.

So all in all it's not needed to forma the new slot right away.

3 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Is it grind though?
It doesn't even take me 10 minutes of solo gameplay to get a weapon from 0 to 30.
If you have issues getting an item from 0 to 30, then you are doing it wrong. People complaining about how long it takes to level and forma stuff, that is something that is beyond me. (To use your own words)

You don't say! (not interested)

Let's agree to disagree on this point between you and me.However, I'm not your enemy though and appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

Thank you,tenno and have a great day while I do the same! 😊

Edited by IIWingSaberII

5 hours ago, Lazarow said:

No, forma are good as it is and leveling weapons is easy even without a booster, you got hydron and eso to level weapons so its not that hard, you are asking to get 3 polarities and level the weapon once then why would people use regular forma?

I'm suggesting a REWARD for a veteran player. You cannot BUY this Forma, you earn from gameplay. This will make it valuable to get, I think. Also this form as another "way" to level up items. Yes I have no beef with leveling weapon, but this is intended as a REWARD for veteran. I mean who wants to grind more just to lvl up stuff? Maybe you stockpile this new forma from the level and just use it when you need to. It should be hard to earn though.

5 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Is it grind though?

Oh yeah... these 10 more minutes for the 10 to 20 weapons you really care about.
This isn't even remotely a reason for them to give us an item like the one you suggested.

Yes, 10 minutes for 0-30. Once. If I want to min-max I need usually 5 forma, maybe 7 with riven. So 1 hour long just to level up one item. 1 hour.

I meant it to be a reward for veteran. Those who just don't want doing the same thing over over and over again. And I'm pretty sure its a valuable reward to receive too!

14 minutes ago, Asadgunz said:

Yes, 10 minutes for 0-30. Once. If I want to min-max I need usually 5 forma, maybe 7 with riven. So 1 hour long just to level up one item. 1 hour.

I meant it to be a reward for veteran. Those who just don't want doing the same thing over over and over again. And I'm pretty sure its a valuable reward to receive too!

First things first: You want to min-max things. You don't have to. So this 1 hour isn't the games fault. And I said 10 minutes of solo gameplay.
If you have a clan, you can easily get 3 weapons to 30 in the same amount of time. So if we take your numbers, that's effectively 20 minutes for a finished weapon.
And it doesn't matter how long it takes to min-max a weapon. You are basing your thread on the addition of ONE slot. So we don't have to talk about how long it takes to min-max a weapon from 0 to max. We have to only talk about how long it takes to forma ONE slot. And that's just 10 minutes solo, and not 1 hour.

20 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

First things first: You want to min-max things. You don't have to. So this 1 hour isn't the games fault. And I said 10 minutes of solo gameplay.
If you have a clan, you can easily get 3 weapons to 30 in the same amount of time. So if we take your numbers, that's effectively 20 minutes for a finished weapon.
And it doesn't matter how long it takes to min-max a weapon. You are basing your thread on the addition of ONE slot. So we don't have to talk about how long it takes to min-max a weapon from 0 to max. We have to only talk about how long it takes to forma ONE slot. And that's just 10 minutes solo, and not 1 hour.

I'm basing my thread on two points:

1. Faster leveling

2. Valuable reward

I don't care if you can speedrun it and get a weapon maxed in 20 minutes. You are not the majority. I do things solo, and 1 hour is around the right amount of time. 

Also, this is a reward that is UNIVERSALLY useful for everyone, newbie and veterans alike. I'm pretty sure it would be a great item to get.

EDIT: And talking about min max, sometimes even if you just want to put basic moding, 3 forma is usually the normal prerequisite just to get the normal stuff on. Without rivens, without Umbral(melee) and primed mods. This is just a quality of life item. And its not just for the ONE SLOT.

Edited by Asadgunz

2 minutes ago, Asadgunz said:

Also, this is a reward that is UNIVERSALLY useful for everyone, newbie and veterans alike.

And how would it be useful for DE?
Isn't DE interested that we spend a lot of time in the game? Your suggestion would just remove that, if the item is to easy to get. And if the thing was rare as hek, then nobody would bother.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

And how would it be useful for DE?
Isn't DE interested that we spend a lot of time in the game? Your suggestion would just remove that, if the item is to easy to get. And if the thing was rare as hek, then nobody would bother.

So you want to only SUGGEST stuff that is GREAT for DE? Whats the point of the FEEDBACK forum then?

How fast you get the item doesn't matter, lets just say you get this item, you would be happy toget it cause it'll save time to level up that new weapon from gauss. It's valuable as a reward, which is great. Instead of just 1k more endo, or 10k more credits.