Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sawgaws

ShizzlyWizzly

For some reason the sawgaws are almost impossible to shoot, like their hitboxes literally do not register with the tranq rifle.  I would like to capture some to purchase floofs, can someone please address this issue.  I have read multiple things on forums and discussions about the broken sawgaws.

• Like 1

Yes, I have noticed the same just now as well. I tried 4 different capture attempts with Flossy Sawgaw (the only one that appeared all 4 times). It appears as if the hitbox comes non existant when it lands on a mushroom head, and its like it gets displaced a bit after landing. All trang shots phase through it until it starts to take flight at which point its health box becomes visible.

I also noticed the Bolarolas gender description is a long string code saying /lotus/language/solarisvenus/SVAnimal

I shot 3 darts into a saw-gaw yesterday at point blank range (I was invisible) while it was sitting on a shroom, and none of them seemed to hit. It didn't fall asleep and neither did I see the darts sticking out of him (but my colors atm are brownish and I'm a bit color blind so it's possible the darts were in his body but I just didn't see them while scrambling for my sleep arrow).