Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst Fight: Grab animation stuck

Velentus

I was assisting a Clan Member in unlocking all his nodes so he can join us in Arbitrations. The Ropalolyst fight comes up and we go through the motions of the boss fight; I grab him and suddenly I notice that I can't control his movements as per usual. My Nova was stuck in the animation of grabbing him, even reviving myself after I was killed by him didn't reset the animation, essentially riding him like a mechanical bull until an ally repeated the action and threw me off of him. 

ISYnMyd.jpgqFaYhEd.pngPGv3rIE.jpg

I also got the same bug, except that after I commandeer Ropalolyst I seem to be coming one with it. Cant control. Cant get down. Cant do anything even after other player hi jack it and crash it to the terran charger. Not getting free even after other player brought it down. And when Ropalolyst got defeated I also lay down at the destroyed platform and had to wait until extraction count down for the map to end. 

This happen many time now.

Oh, my apologies. I was once chastised for using the Zendesk support feature to report a bug, hence I've been hesitant to do so again. I sadly don't have the launcher.log or the EE.log anymore. I'll definitely make sure to do so in the future if the issue occurs again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...