Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Vaults

AreeSoothsayer

Was doing a spy sortie today. Standing right outside the vault about to go in. The Alarm goes off. A late arrival had spawned right inside of a laser grid.

Could you make any load in spawning get routed to outside the Vault proper instead of inside where all the cameras, lasers and guards are?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Was doing a spy sortie today. Standing right outside the vault about to go in. The Alarm goes off. A late arrival had spawned right inside of a laser grid.

Could you make any load in spawning get routed to outside the Vault proper instead of inside where all the cameras, lasers and guards are?

Enemies shouldn't be setting off the alarm unless it was an friendly NPC which aren't in Sortie Spy Missions. Are you sure your pet did hit it or something?

I have had this happen to me, i spawned in and set of the alarm. The spawn locations need to be set better by DE, bit silly to spawn someone into beams.

I set it to solo before doing spy missions now because of this. 

The other player was so pissed off he just quite however even with host migration I was still able to successfully finished the sortie spy mission. Still plenty of time given when alarms have gone off. 

Today I got spawned somewhere inside a vault just an inch away from one of those redish-energy-field-shielded kind of doors. If you touch it or go through it raise the alarms. Fortunately, while I was still under "where the hell am I..." state, standing still and looking around trying to comprehend... the guy I spawned upon hacked the console. Happens to me for the first time tho.