Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter locked doors

(XBOX)BlueDually

I've seen these doors before, but this is the first time I have seen loot and the Cephalon Fragment behind one. I thought it odd than an exterminate mission that had caches, and I found two of them, but I think the third was behind a different one of these doors with glowy icons on it or maybe this one as Thief's Wit and Loot Finder both highlight caches. I spent some time trying to find a way in, but did not have any luck. Has anyone found a way to open them, or use a Warframe ability to just bypass the door? Yes I am one of those players that want to loot everything and scan everything.

48877281452_04939ed969_b.jpgWarframe by Gordon Latimer, on Flickr

Edited by (XB1)BlueDually

Why is your warframe headless? Oh wait its just atlas

Here explains how to get in the rooms 

Also this is the wrong subforum to post this. This goes in players helping players section, but things like this happen often so dont worry much just keep in mind next time

Edited by Lazarow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Why is your warframe headless? Oh wait its just atlas

Here explains how to get in the rooms 

Also this is the wrong subforum to post this. This goes in players helping players section, but things like this happen often so dont worry much just keep in mind next time

I thought it a mission glitch, so that's why I asked here. Thanks for helping me out.