Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choosing Element Combos

MannyMulatto

Why cant we choose (in a much more convenient way) how our elemental mods combine? Right now we play musical mods until it gets the right combo but theres an issue with weapons with innate elements like right now on my fulmin i have thermite rounds and malignant force on it i want to go for corrosive/heat but its literally impossible at the moment so having a little drop down menu in your weapon mod page allow you to select which elements combine would go a long way for quality of life.

Edited by MannyMulatto
Typo

Not just that, but I feel it would start to conflict with different polities given to weapons via one or more forma. Just like with the automatic mod compile feature, it does not take into account the different polarities already on the weapon. Instead, it sorts by whatever is the most convenient. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Not just that, but I feel it would start to conflict with different polities given to weapons via one or more forma. Just like with the automatic mod compile feature, it does not take into account the different polarities already on the weapon. Instead, it sorts by whatever is the most convenient. 

Yeah ive had to re-forma a weapon moving a polarity just to get the right combo because it goes by mod location.