Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Injectors -- Sweetfx

xxx7

Question

Thought I'd re-write this post since a lot has been answered, solved, etc. and make a single go-to post for quick overview. This thread is about the use of SweetFX for Warframe. Thanks to some very helpful Tenno -- mainly sushidubya, Koyamina, RedDirtTrooper, CeePee, and RawGritz -- we now have a complete set-up guide!

Great news everyone: Thanks to U14, Warframe is now compatible with SweetFX in DX11! No more "half-half-grey-glitch"!

IS IT LEGAL?

So, first things first: Can the use of a graphical/shader injector mod ban you? Answer is

Nope, you're good.

and can be found here posted by no one else but DE_Steve himself: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34366-update-781/page-5#entry314666

WHAT'S IT FOR?

Alright, with that out of the way, what does it actually do? Well, in short it enhances the graphics, mainly by sharpening and eliminating the blurries caused by Warframe's FXAA. Here are some comparison shots. Removed pics. Might post a more extreme setting to better showcase the difference ("it's hard to put a movie in an image").

INSTALL GUIDE

How do I get and install it? I suggest you follow sushidubya's step-by-step guide here. Please note that for non-Steam users your install directory will be

/Warframe/Downloaded/Public

instead of

/Steam/SteamApps/commons/Warframe

OK. I got a couple of PMs from the other posters in this thread. So if you guys read earlier I recommended to try the "sharp and clean" setting at this link:

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/445/

on that link he refers people to download a certain build of sweetFX here:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4581604&postcount=528

All I did was take the files like in this image here:

1.jpg

and copied them to my install folder (it varies depending on if you used steam or original installer) but basically the folder where Warframe.exe is located. The folder should look like this after you copy the files:

2.jpg

So on that first link I have referred you guys to the "sharp and clean" page looks like this:

3.jpg

Download the text file by clicking "download preset" then take that text file and copy to the warframe install directory:

4.jpg

It should look like the picture above when you're done. you're going to delete the original "SweetFX_Settings" file. After that you're going to take the "SweetFX_Settings_Warframe_Sharp and clean.txt" file and rename it to "SweetFX_Settings" exactly like the original file.

To make sure it's installed correctly there's a way to make half the screen work with SweetFX and the other half not. So you can verify it's running. Open that text file and you should see this:

5.jpg

Change the number 0 that I highlighted in red to a 1 then save the txt file.

Open the warframe launcher and make sure you're using 32bit. You should see a dramatic difference between the right side of the screen (SweetFX active) vs the left side which is normal.

Good luck and enjoy!

Important

If you want to use WF in 64bit mode, just copy the files (d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll) in the SweetFx_64 folder and replace the one in the WarFrame main folder. Make backup of the original file in case you wanna use 32bit later.

If you keep crashing when using the 64bit version, close all overlay you have like Fraps/TS3 overlay. You can run Fraps after the game has been launched. (Thanks for reminding me, Alif. Don't know why I forgot to add this)

I'll keep this updated and will try to add as much as possible. Feedback, questions, etc. welcome!

NOTES:

SMAA does not seem to work with Nvidia cards. SMAA does work on Nvidia cards. If you can't see any difference try lowering the SMAA threshold (I put it on 0.08 along with lowering LumaSharpen to 2.30). Also, be sure to turn off in-game AA or it won't work!

The 64bit version has been tested and found to work on both Nvidia and AMD/ATI cards.

SweetFx is now 100% compatible with Warframe in DX11 mode, thanks to U14!

Presets:

Here is a collection of presets made for Warframe by the community. Pick to your liking!

My own version of "sharp and clean"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=2582421

sushidubya's "latest and greatest"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=2270098

RawGritz's settings

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=2147335

RawGritz's alt version

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=3096302

GunerXX's settings

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=2018307

"Detailed Warframe v3.2 x64"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/?p=2117363

Original post:

Now I know there have been various talks about this in the past, but not one of them actually answered this question. I tried contacting the DEvs, but they seem busy reading old PMs XD.

So, on to the question: Is the use of graphical/shader injector mods (read SweetFX) allowed to use for Warframe? I'd really like to use it for LumaSharpen, SMAA, and perhaps some color tint changes.

If anyone has an answer to this, please do post and include source if possible. Thanks!

Edited by xxx7

Just a positive PSA: 

If you can grab one, Warframe + SweetFX looks so amazing on a 120-144Hz monitor. Doing a review for the Acer IPS XB27HU. Like night and day between 60Hz and 144Hz.

Ayo Raw, dude I used your Reshade preset for Warframe but it looked awful for me idk why, like it really looked like I was playing out of resolution and in a CRT Monitor. Is this normal, maybe I #*($%%@ something up

Just a positive PSA: 

If you can grab one, Warframe + SweetFX looks so amazing on a 120-144Hz monitor. Doing a review for the Acer IPS XB27HU. Like night and day between 60Hz and 144Hz.

That's interesting, I'll keep it in mind next time I pick up a monitor.

Any new SweetFX config's?  I'm still using the same popular one from the website.  I added a little grain to the settings for a more Silent Hill effect + reduced bloom.

There are a few a couple pages back, some for SweetFX and some Reshade (SweetFX 2.0).

Ayo Raw, dude I used your Reshade preset for Warframe but it looked awful for me idk why, like it really looked like I was playing out of resolution and in a CRT Monitor. Is this normal, maybe I #*($%%@ something up

Post a screenshot! It worked fine for me, but colors were a little too vibrant on my end as well as too strong curves/levels...a few small changes did the job though. Want me to post my Reshade settings?

Did some testing.  Below are two comparisons...

I like how SFX2.0 normalizes the white/greys but at the same time I lose texturee quality.  Chroma's textures looks rubbed in.  Oddly, his helmet looks 100x better in SFX2.0, but his body is meh.

UguMx0t.jpg

4GM8Mvf.jpg

Edited by Ishki88

Post a screenshot! It worked fine for me, but colors were a little too vibrant on my end as well as too strong curves/levels...a few small changes did the job though. Want me to post my Reshade settings?

Yea I agree X, after switching monitors I had to make much of the same changes. My 30in was not as vibrant and doesn't display the best color accuracy.

I like your custom settings.  =)

Thanks!   I'm going back to my default settings.  Only thing I have to change is how SweetFX handles the White/Greys Ex. My Liset.

I'll post settings if anyone wants them.

Did some testing.  Below are two comparisons...

I like how SFX2.0 normalizes the white/greys but at the same time I lose texturee quality.  Chroma's textures looks rubbed in.  Oddly, his helmet looks 100x better in SFX2.0, but his body is meh.

UguMx0t.jpg

4GM8Mvf.jpg

Try adjusting LumaSharpen setting to get rid of "blurred" texture.

So from what i can see from this thread, is it safe to use injectors like these? if so, is GemFX Included in this case?

Dont want to get suspended becasue of using a graphical enhancing tool that doesnt alter gameplay.

EDIT: NEvermind, just tested it. Just had to set the game to DirectX9 and it looks neat.

Edited by Cebius

So from what i can see from this thread, is it safe to use injectors like these? if so, is GemFX Included in this case?

Dont want to get suspended becasue of using a graphical enhancing tool that doesnt alter gameplay.

EDIT: NEvermind, just tested it. Just had to set the game to DirectX9 and it looks neat.

Never even heard of it, but giving it a quick google looks like it's basically another SweetFX setting. Should work in DX10 and 11, if not use our ReShade or SweetFX! :D

How does one tweak their own settings? I'm new to this. 

Hey there

Got your PM. You can grab my latest config here http://www.mediafire.com/download/34i59b3se8tn30v/ARMA_3_SweetFX.zip

just dump everything there into your main warframe folder were the warframe.exe lives. 

NOTE: This is setup for x64 version of Warframe. Let me know if you are on 32-bit version.

Hey there

Got your PM. You can grab my latest config here http://www.mediafire.com/download/34i59b3se8tn30v/ARMA_3_SweetFX.zip

just dump everything there into your main warframe folder were the warframe.exe lives. 

NOTE: This is setup for x64 version of Warframe. Let me know if you are on 32-bit version.

Great thanks. Nope x64, also this says Arma3

Off that subject I'm wondering how to make my own custom settings. Is there a base template? 

Edited by Corvosin

Great thanks. Nope x64, also this says Arma3

Off that subject I'm wondering how to make my own custom settings. Is there a base template? 

You can make edits to the sweetfx_settings file found in the SweetFX folder.

i tweaked a bit, here is the file i'm using :)

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.     /                       Description                           /  '------------------------------------------------------------/Game: WarframeSweetFX version: 1.4 boulotaur 64 dx11Author: CeeJay.dk boulotaur , preset ninjafadaDescription: Sharp and cleanThese are the default settings for SweetFX 1.4They smoothen jagged edges with SMAA anti-aliasing, sharpen the image with LumaSharpen and make the colors slightly more vibrant with Vibrance.Please note when tweaking settings that higher numbers does not always equal better (nor does lower).Finding the best settings for your game and your taste is about finding just the right amount to apply.If you made a good setttings preset please share it with your friends, on forums and websites,and/or submit it to the SweetFX Settings Database : http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Choose effects                         /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF#define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 1 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.#define USE_FXAA_ANTIALIASING 0 //[0 or 1] FXAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the FXAA technique. WIP - Currently only works in DX9 and you need to use the FXAA injector dlls.#define USE_CARTOON             0 //[0 or 1] Cartoon : "Toon"s the image. (Interferes with SMAA, CRT, Bloom, HDR and Lumasharpen)#define USE_ADVANCED_CRT      0 //[0 or 1] Advanced CRT : Simulates an old CRT TV display. (Interferes with SMAA, Cartoon, Bloom, HDR and Lumasharpen, and it has a very high performance cost)#define USE_BLOOM             0 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)#define USE_HDR               1 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost)#define USE_LUMASHARPEN       1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that.#define USE_TECHNICOLOR       0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4)#define USE_DPX               1 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor.#define USE_MONOCHROME        0 //[0 or 1] Monochrome : Monochrome makes the colors disappear.#define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN     1 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (avoids clipping)#define USE_TONEMAP           0 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)#define USE_VIBRANCE          1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.#define USE_CURVES            0 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves.#define USE_SEPIA             0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image.#define USE_VIGNETTE          0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts.#define USE_DITHER            0 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette)#define USE_BORDER            0 //[0 or 1] Border : Makes the screenedge black as a workaround for the bright edge that forcing some AA modes sometimes causes.#define USE_SPLITSCREEN       0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                  SMAA Anti-aliasing settings                /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.07           //[0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold. If SMAA misses some edges try lowering this slightly. I prefer between 0.08 and 0.12.#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 76      //[0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 12  //[0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 0        //[0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners. 0 seems to affect fine text the least so it's the default.// -- Advanced SMAA settings --#define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1        //[0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0  //[0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.                                      //Enable this only if you use a Geforce 7xxx series or older card, or a Radeon X1xxx series or older card.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                  FXAA Anti-aliasing settings                /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define FXAA_QUALITY__PRESET 9      //[1 to 9] Choose the quality preset. 9 is the highest quality.#define fxaa_Subpix 0.400            //[0.000 to 1.000] Choose the amount of sub-pixel aliasing removal.#define fxaa_EdgeThreshold 0.250     //[0.000 to 1.000] Edge detection threshold. The minimum amount of local contrast required to apply algorithm.#define fxaa_EdgeThresholdMin 0.060  //[0.000 to 1.000] Darkness threshold. Trims the algorithm from processing darks.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Cartoon settings                       /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define CartoonPower 1.5             //[0.1 to 10.0] Amount of effect you want.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                    Advanced CRT settings                   /  '----------------------------------------------------------*/#define CRTAmount            1.00    //[0.00 to 1.00]  Amount of CRT effect you want#define CRTResolution        1.2     //[1.0 to 8.O]    Input size coefficent (low values gives the "low-res retro look"). Default is 1.2#define CRTgamma             2.4     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of simulated CRT (default 2.4)#define CRTmonitorgamma      2.2     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of display monitor (typically 2.2 is correct)#define CRTBrightness        1.0     //[1.0 to 3.0]    Used to boost brightness a little. Default is 1.0#define CRTScanlineIntensity 2.0     //[2.0 to 4.0]    Scanlines intensity (use integer values preferably). Default is 2.0#define CRTScanlineGaussian  1       //[0 or 1]        Use the "new nongaussian scanlines bloom effect". Default is on#define CRTCurvature         1       //[[0 or 1]          "Barrel effect" enabled (1) or off (0)#define CRTCurvatureRadius   1.5     //[0.0 to 2.0]       Curvature Radius (only effective when Curvature is enabled). Default is 1.5#define CRTCornerSize        0.0010  //[0.0000 to 0.0020] Higher values, more rounded corner. Default is 0.001#define CRTDistance          2.00    //[0.00 to 4.00]     Simulated distance from viewer to monitor. Default is 2.00#define CRTAngleX            0.00    //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (X coordinates)#define CRTAngleY            -0.10   //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (Y coordinates). (Value of -0.15 gives the 'arcade tilt' look)#define CRTOverScan          1.01    //[1.00 to 1.10]     Overscan (e.g. 1.02 for 2% overscan). Default is 1.01#define CRTOversample        0       //[0 or 1]           Enable 3x oversampling of the beam profile (warning : performance hit)   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                       Bloom settings                        /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define BloomThreshold 20.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.#define BloomPower 1.446     //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom#define BloomWidth 0.0142    //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                        HDR settings                         /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define HDRPower 1.08  //[0.00 to 8.00] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter#define radius2  0.78  //[0.00 to 8.00] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                     LumaSharpen settings                    /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/// -- Sharpening --#define sharp_strength 0.55   //[0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening#define sharp_clamp    0.035  //[0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035// -- Advanced sharpening settings --#define pattern 4        //[1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.#define offset_bias 1.0  //[0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.                         //I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment.                           // -- Debug sharpening settings --#define show_sharpen 0   //[0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      TECHNICOLOR settings                   /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define TechniAmount 0.4         //[0.00 to 1.00]#define TechniPower  4.0         //[0.00 to 8.00]#define redNegativeAmount   0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]#define greenNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]#define blueNegativeAmount  0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Cineon DPX settings                    /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define Red   8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]#define Green 8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]#define Blue  8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]#define ColorGamma    2.5  //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral.#define DPXSaturation 3.0  //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral.#define RedC   0.38  //[0.60 to 0.20]#define GreenC 0.38  //[0.60 to 0.20]#define BlueC  0.38  //[0.60 to 0.20]#define Blend 0.2    //[0.00 to 1.00] How strong the effect should be.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Monochrome settings                    /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define Monochrome_conversion_values float3(0.18,0.41,0.41) //[0.00 to 1.00] Percentage of RGB to include (should sum up to 1.00)   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Lift Gamma Gain settings               /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define RGB_Lift  float3(1.010, 1.010, 1.010)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue#define RGB_Gamma float3(1.005, 1.005, 1.005)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue#define RGB_Gain  float3(0.980, 0.980, 0.980)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                        Tonemap settings                     /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define Gamma 1.0        //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones#define Exposure 0.00    //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust exposure#define Saturation 0.00  //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust saturation#define Bleach 0.00      //[0.000 to 1.000] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors#define Defog 0.000  //[0.000 to 1.000] How much of the color tint to remove#define FogColor float3(0.00, 0.00, 2.55) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to remove - default is blue   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                       Vibrance settings                     /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define Vibrance 0.105 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                        Curves settings                      /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define Curves_mode 2        //[0|1|2] Choose what to apply contrast to. 0 = Luma, 1 = Chroma, 2 = both Luma and Chroma. Default is 0 (Luma)#define Curves_contrast 0.10 //[-1.00 to 1.00] The amount of contrast you want// -- Advanced curve settings --#define Curves_formula 2     //[1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9] The contrast s-curve you want to use.                             //1 = Sine, 2 = Abs split, 3 = Smoothstep, 4 = Exp formula, 5 = Simplified Catmull-Rom (0,0,1,1), 6 = Perlins Smootherstep                             //7 = Abs add, 8 = Techicolor Cinestyle, 9 = Parabola.                             //Note that Technicolor Cinestyle is practically identical to Sine, but runs slower. In fact I think the difference might only be due to rounding errors.                             //I prefer 2 myself, but 3 is a nice alternative with a little more effect (but harsher on the highlight and shadows) and it's the fastest formula.                                /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                         Sepia settings                      /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to tint the image#define GreyPower  0.11                    //[0.00 to 1.00] How much desaturate the image before tinting it#define SepiaPower 0.58                    //[0.00 to 1.00] How much to tint the image   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                       Vignette settings                     /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define VignetteRatio 1.00    //[0.15 to 6.00]  Sets a width to height ratio. 1.00 (1/1) is perfectly round, while 1.60 (16/10) is 60 % wider than it's high.#define VignetteRadius 1.00   //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center#define VignetteAmount -1.00  //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White.#define VignetteSlope 8       //[1 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers)#define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500)  //[0.000 to 1.000, 0.000 to 1.000] Center of effect.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                        Dither settings                      /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define dither_method 1  //[1 or 2] 1 = Ordering dithering (good and very fast), 2 = Random dithering (even better dithering but not as fast)//Note that the patterns used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress.//This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                        Border settings                      /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*///No settings yet, beyond switching it on or off in the top section.   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                     Splitscreen settings                    /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/#define splitscreen_mode 1  //[1|2|3|4|5]  1 = Vertical 50/50 split, 2 = Vertical 25/50/25 split, 3 = Vertical 50/50 angled split, 4 = Horizontal 50/50 split, 5 = Horizontal 25/50/25 split   /*-----------------------------------------------------------.  /                      Key settings                           /  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/// This is the section where you can define your own key mapping// See the following URL to find out what keycode a key has:// http://www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes// key_toggle_sweetfx = 145// key_screenshot     = 44// key_reload_sweetfx = 19
Edited by MusicalMind

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.

/                  SMAA Anti-aliasing settings                /
  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD         0.12         // [0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS  30           // [0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16           // [0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING   0            // [0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
#define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION   1            // [0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0            // [0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.

/                  FXAA Anti-aliasing settings                /
#define FXAA_QUALITY__PRESET 39      //[1 to 39] Choose the quality preset. 39 is the highest quality.
#define fxaa_Subpix 0.400            //[0.000 to 1.000] Choose the amount of sub-pixel aliasing removal.
#define fxaa_EdgeThreshold 0.250     //[0.000 to 1.000] Edge detection threshold. The minimum amount of local contrast required to apply algorithm.
#define fxaa_EdgeThresholdMin 0.060  //[0.000 to 1.000] Darkness threshold. Trims the algorithm from processing darks.

/                  Cartoon settings                           /
#define CartoonPower 1.0             //[0.1 to 10.0] Amount of effect you want.

/                  Advanced CRT settings                     /
  '----------------------------------------------------------*/
#define CRTAmount            1.00    //[0.00 to 1.00]  Amount of CRT effect you want

#define CRTResolutionX       512     //[1 to 2048]     Original input width of the game (ie. 320)
#define CRTResolutionY       304     //[1 to 2048]     Original input height of the game (ie. 240)
#define CRTgamma             2.4     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of simulated CRT (default 2.4)
#define CRTmonitorgamma      2.2     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of display monitor (typically 2.2 is correct)
#define CRTBrightness        0.9     //[1.0 to 3.0]    Used to boost brightness a little. Default is 1.0
#define CRTScanlineIntensity 2.0     //[2.0 to 4.0]    Scanlines intensity (use integer values preferably). Default is 2.0
#define CRTScanlineGaussian  1       //[0 or 1]        Use the "new nongaussian scanlines bloom effect". Default is on

#define CRTCurvature         1       //[[0 or 1]          "Barrel effect" enabled (1) or off (0)
#define CRTCurvatureRadius   1.5     //[0.0 to 2.0]       Curvature Radius (only effective when Curvature is enabled). Default is 1.5
#define CRTCornerSize        0.0100  //[0.0000 to 0.0020] Higher values, more rounded corner. Default is 0.001
#define CRTDistance          2.00    //[0.00 to 4.00]     Simulated distance from viewer to monitor. Default is 2.00
#define CRTAngleX            0.00    //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (X coordinates)
#define CRTAngleY            -0.15   //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (Y coordinates). (Value of -0.15 gives the 'arcade tilt' look)
#define CRTOverScan          1.01    //[1.00 to 1.10]     Overscan (e.g. 1.02 for 2% overscan). Default is 1.01
#define CRTOversample        0       //[0 or 1]           Enable 3x oversampling of the beam profile (warning : performance hit)

/                  Bloom settings                             /
#define BloomThreshold 20.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define BloomPower 1.446     //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom
#define BloomWidth 0.0142    //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/                  HDR settings                               /
#define HDRPower 1.30  //[0.00 to 8.00] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter
#define radius2  0.87  //[0.00 to 8.00] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter

/                  LumaSharpen settings                       /
// -- Sharpening --
#define sharp_strength         1.60         // [0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening
#define sharp_clamp            0.070        // [0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035

// -- Advanced sharpening settings --
#define pattern                3            // [1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.
#define offset_bias            1.0          // [0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.
                         // I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment.

// -- Debug sharpening settings --
#define show_sharpen           0            // [0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)

/                  Gaussian Blur settings                     /
#define GaussEffect 2        //[0|1|2|3]        0 = Blur, 1 = Unsharpmask (expensive), 2 = Bloom, 3 = Sketchy. Default is 2
#define GaussQuality 3       //[0|1|2|3]        Warning: 2 and 3 are expensive. Default is 1
#define GaussSigma 1         //[1 to 4]         The higher the wider blur/bloom is (only effective when Bloom selected)
#define GaussBloomWarmth 1   //[0|1|2]          "Temperature" of the bloom - 0 = neutral, 1 = warm, 2 = hazy/foggy
#define GaussThreshold 0.50  //[0.00 to 1.00]   [DX10/11 only] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define GaussExposure 43.0   //[0.00 to 100.00] [DX10/11 only] Exposure of the effect (the lower the brighter)
#define GaussStrength 0.10   //[0.00 to 1.00]   Amount of effect blended into the final image

/                  Film grain settings                        /
#define FilmGrainIntensity 0.46  //[0.00 to 1.00] Intensity of grain. Default is 0.46
#define FilmGrainExposure 40     //[0 to 100]     Grain Exposure. Default is 40 (Lower -> darker noise)
#define FilmGrainSize 2          //[0 to 10]      Size of the grain. Default is 2 (Higher -> thinner noise)

/                  TECHNICOLOR settings                       /
#define TechniAmount 1.4         //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define TechniPower  4.0         //[0.00 to 8.00]
#define redNegativeAmount   0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define blueNegativeAmount  0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]

/                  Cineon DPX settings                        /
#define Red   10.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Green 10.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Blue  10.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]

#define ColorGamma    2.5  //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral.
#define DPXSaturation 4.5  //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral.

#define RedC   0.36  //[0.60 to 0.20]
#define GreenC 0.36  //[0.60 to 0.20]
#define BlueC  0.34  //[0.60 to 0.20]

#define Blend 0.2    //[0.00 to 1.00] How strong the effect should be.

/                  Monochrome settings                        /
#define Monochrome_conversion_values float3(0.18,0.41,0.41) //[0.00 to 1.00] Percentage of RGB to include (should sum up to 1.00)

/                  Lift Gamma Gain settings                   /
#define RGB_Lift               float3(1.016, 1.014, 0.97) // [0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gamma              float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000) // [0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gain               float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000) // [0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue

/                  Tonemap settings                           /
#define Gamma                  1.0          // [0.00 to 2.00] Adjust midtones
#define Exposure               0.00         // [-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust exposure
#define Saturation             0.00         // [-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust saturation
#define Bleach                 0.00         // [0.00 to 1.00] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors
#define Defog                  0.008        // [0.00 to 1.00] How much of the color tint to remove
#define FogColor               float3(0.00, 2.55, 2.30) // [0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to remove - default is blue

/                  Vibrance settings                          /
#define Vibrance               -0.10         // [-1.0 to 1.0] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.

/                  Curves settings                            /
#define Curves_mode 0        //[0|1|2] Choose what to apply contrast to. 0 = Luma, 1 = Chroma, 2 = both Luma and Chroma. Default is 0 (Luma)
#define Curves_contrast        0.20         // [-1.0 to 1.0] The amount of contrast you want

// -- Advanced curve settings --
#define Curves_formula         4            // [1|2|3|4|5|6|7] The constrast s-curve you want to use. 

/                  Sepia settings                             /
#define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to tint the image
#define GreyPower  0.11                    //[0.00 to 1.00] How much desaturate the image before tinting it
#define SepiaPower 0.58                    //[0.00 to 1.00] How much to tint the image

/                  Vignette settings                          /
#define VignetteRatio 1.00    //[0.15 to 6.00]  Sets a width to height ratio. 1.00 (1/1) is perfectly round, while 1.60 (16/10) is 60 % wider than it's high.
#define VignetteRadius 1.00   //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center
#define VignetteAmount -1.00  //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White.
#define VignetteSlope 8       //[1 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers)
#define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500)  //[0.000 to 1.000, 0.000 to 1.000] Center of effect.

/                  Dither settings                            /
#define dither_method 1  //[1 or 2] 1 = Ordering dithering (good and very fast), 2 = Random dithering (even better dithering but not as fast)

//Note that the patterns used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress.
//This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space.

Thanks can you add these settings as well...as maybe Option 2 or something...? The pics above are from using these settings below.

/                      Choose effects                         /

// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF
#define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 0 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.
#define USE_FXAA_ANTIALIASING 1 //[0 or 1] FXAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the FXAA technique
#define USE_CA                0 //[0 or 1] Chromatic aberration. You can only use Chromatic Aberration OR the Explosion Shader. Not both at the same time.
#define USE_EXPLOSION         0 //[0 or 1] Explosion : Scatters the pixels, making the image look fuzzy.
#define USE_CARTOON           0 //[0 or 1] Cartoon : "Toon"s the image.(Interferes with SMAA, CRT, Bloom, HDR and Lumasharpen)
#define USE_LEVELS            1 //[0 or 1] Levels : Sets a new black and white point. This increases contrast but causes clipping. Use Curves instead if you want to avoid that.
#define USE_ADVANCED_CRT      0 //[0 or 1] Advanced CRT : Simulates an old CRT TV display. Set gaussian blur along with it to get a halation effect
#define USE_BLOOM             0 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_HDR               1 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_LUMASHARPEN       1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that.
#define USE_GAUSSIAN          1 //[0 or 1] Gaussian Blur : can be used to... blur, but also bloom/hazy/glowy look, also unsharp masking
#define USE_FILMGRAIN         1 //[0 or 1] Filmgrain effect
#define USE_TECHNICOLOR       0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4)
#define USE_DPX               1 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor.
#define USE_MONOCHROME        0 //[0 or 1] Monochrome : Monochrome makes the colors disappear.
#define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN     1 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (avoids clipping)
#define USE_TONEMAP           1 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)
#define USE_VIBRANCE          1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
#define USE_CURVES            1 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves.
#define USE_SEPIA             0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image.
#define USE_VIGNETTE          0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts.
#define USE_DITHER            1 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette)
#define USE_BORDER            0 //[0 or 1] Border : Makes the screenedge black as a workaround for the bright edge that forcing some AA modes sometimes causes.
#define USE_SPLITSCREEN       0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

#define USE_CUSTOM            0 //[0 or 1] Custom : Write your own shader by editing custom.h, and then enable it here.

/                  SMAA Anti-aliasing settings                /

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.15           //[0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold. If SMAA misses some edges try lowering this slightly. I prefer between 0.08 and 0.12.
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 32     //[0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16  //[0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 16       //[0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners. 0 seems to affect fine text the least so it's the default.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
#define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1        //[0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0  //[0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.
                                      //Enable this only if you use a Geforce 7xxx series or older card, or a Radeon X1xxx series or older card.

/                  FXAA Anti-aliasing settings                /
#define FXAA_QUALITY__PRESET 39      //[1 to 39] Choose the quality preset. 39 is the highest quality.
#define fxaa_Subpix 0.800            //[0.000 to 1.000] Choose the amount of sub-pixel aliasing removal.
#define fxaa_EdgeThreshold 0.61    //[0.000 to 1.000] Edge detection threshold. The minimum amount of local contrast required to apply algorithm.
#define fxaa_EdgeThresholdMin 0.5  //[0.000 to 1.000] Darkness threshold. Trims the algorithm from processing darks.

/                       Chromatic aberration                   /
#define outfocus  0.00                     //[0.00 to 1.000] How strong the effect should be.

/                     Explosion settings                      /
#define Explosion_Radius    1.0     //[0.2 to 100.0] Amount of effect you want.

/                      Cartoon settings                       /
#define CartoonPower         4.0     //[0.1 to 10.0] Amount of effect you want.
#define CartoonEdgeSlope     6.0     //[0.1 to 8.0] Raise this to filter out fainter edges. You might need to increase the power to compensate. Whole numbers are faster.

/*----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                       Levels settings                      /

#define Levels_black_point 8    //[0 to 255] The black point is the new black - literally. Everything darker than this will become completely black. Default is 16.0
#define Levels_white_point 238   //[0 to 255] The new white point. Everything brighter than this becomes completely white. Default is 235.0

//Colors between the two points will stretched, which increases contrast, but details above and below the points are lost (this is called clipping).

/*----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                    Advanced CRT settings                   /
#define CRTAmount            1.00    //[0.00 to 1.00]  Amount of CRT effect you want

#define CRTResolution        1.0     //[1.0 to 8.0]    Input size coefficent (low values gives the "low-res retro look"). Default is 1.2
#define CRTgamma             2.2     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of simulated CRT (default 2.2)
#define CRTmonitorgamma      2.4     //[0.0 to 4.0]    Gamma of display monitor (typically 2.2 is correct)
#define CRTBrightness        1.2     //[1.0 to 3.0]    Used to boost brightness a little. Default is 1.0
#define CRTScanlineIntensity 2.0     //[2.0 to 4.0]    Scanlines intensity (use integer values preferably). Default is 2.0
#define CRTScanlineGaussian  1       //[0 or 1]        Use the "new nongaussian scanlines bloom effect". Default is on

#define CRTCurvature         1       //[[0 or 1]          "Barrel effect" enabled (1) or off (0)
#define CRTCurvatureRadius   2.0     //[0.0 to 2.0]       Curvature Radius (only effective when Curvature is enabled). Default is 1.5
#define CRTCornerSize        0.0100  //[0.0000 to 0.0020] Higher values, more rounded corner. Default is 0.001
#define CRTDistance          2.00    //[0.00 to 4.00]     Simulated distance from viewer to monitor. Default is 2.00
#define CRTAngleX            0.00    //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (X coordinates)
#define CRTAngleY           -0.15   //[-0.20 to 0.20]    Tilt angle in radians (Y coordinates). (Value of -0.15 gives the 'arcade tilt' look)
#define CRTOverScan          1.00    //[1.00 to 1.10]     Overscan (e.g. 1.02 for 2% overscan). Default is 1.01
#define CRTOversample        0       //[0 or 1]           Enable 3x oversampling of the beam profile (warning : performance hit)

/                  Bloom settings                             /
#define BloomThreshold 16.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define BloomPower 1.446     //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom
#define BloomWidth 0.0142    //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/                  HDR settings                               /
#define HDRPower 1.10  //[0.00 to 8.00] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter
#define radius2  0.80  //[0.00 to 8.00] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter

/                  LumaSharpen settings                       /
// -- Sharpening --
#define sharp_strength 2.75   //[0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening
#define sharp_clamp    0.200  //[0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035

// -- Advanced sharpening settings --
#define pattern 4        //[1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.
#define offset_bias 1.0  //[0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.
                         //I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment.

// -- Debug sharpening settings --
#define show_sharpen 0   //[0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)

/                  Gaussian Blur settings                     /
#define GaussEffect 2        //[0|1|2|3]        0 = Blur, 1 = Unsharpmask (expensive), 2 = Bloom, 3 = Sketchy. Default is 2
#define GaussQuality 2       //[0|1|2|3]        Warning: 2 and 3 are expensive. Default is 1
#define GaussSigma 3       //[1 to 4]         The higher the wider blur/bloom is (only effective when Bloom selected)
#define GaussBloomWarmth 2   //[0|1|2]          "Temperature" of the bloom - 0 = neutral, 1 = warm, 2 = hazy/foggy
#define GaussThreshold 0.50  //[0.00 to 1.00]   [DX10/11 only] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define GaussExposure 43.0   //[0.00 to 100.00] [DX10/11 only] Exposure of the effect (the lower the brighter)
#define GaussStrength 0.15  //[0.00 to 1.00]   Amount of effect blended into the final image

/                  Film grain settings                        /
#define FilmGrainIntensity 0.06  //[0.00 to 1.00] Intensity of grain. Default is 0.46
#define FilmGrainExposure 25     //[0 to 100]     Grain Exposure. Default is 40 (Lower -> darker noise)
#define FilmGrainSize 5          //[0 to 10]      Size of the grain. Default is 2 (Higher -> thinner noise)

/                  TECHNICOLOR settings                       /
#define TechniAmount 0.95         //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define TechniPower  3.5         //[0.00 to 8.00]
#define redNegativeAmount   0.74 //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.83 //[0.00 to 1.00]
#define blueNegativeAmount  0.9 //[0.00 to 1.00]

/                  Cineon DPX settings                        /

Decided to try SweetFX again and I've used SweetFX/ENB's on other games before so I'd (hopefully) say I have a decent understanding of the installation stuff. However, regardless of this I am encountering problems... I've installed the latest version of SweetFX from the suggested link in the OP and switched the necessary 64bit dll's over and I'm looking to use DX11 and AA has been disabled in-game. Problem I'm running into is with these above presets and I'm finding myself confused.

The first preset doesn't contain any of the 'choose effects' options like the second preset, so I have no idea what effects to have as 1 or 0, though I'm assuming I just use the ones selected in the second preset? I don't know. The second 'alt' preset just causes me to crash when the settings are used. I hit play on the launcher and then I get a window with a white screen which is followed by a crash with a WF crash log. I can't understand why it's not liking the preset. I've noticed it's seemingly cut off at 'Cineon DPX Settings' at the bottom of the settings but I'm unsure as to whether that would cause a crash or if it's fine to leave it that way.

In the meantime I'm going to try the detailed Warframe preset out and see how far I get with that.

Edit: So the detailed Warframe preset works alright. Is it normal to have a bit of mouse lag in the Liset though? I'm getting 50+ FPS but it's oddly feeling as if I'm running at 15-20. I'm thinking it's tied to the anti-aliasing settings. Noticing it in-game too with the same FPS at around 50+.

Edited by Naith

Decided to try SweetFX again and I've used SweetFX/ENB's on other games before so I'd (hopefully) say I have a decent understanding of the installation stuff. However, regardless of this I am encountering problems... I've installed the latest version of SweetFX from the suggested link in the OP and switched the necessary 64bit dll's over and I'm looking to use DX11 and AA has been disabled in-game. Problem I'm running into is with these above presets and I'm finding myself confused.

The first preset doesn't contain any of the 'choose effects' options like the second preset, so I have no idea what effects to have as 1 or 0, though I'm assuming I just use the ones selected in the second preset? I don't know. The second 'alt' preset just causes me to crash when the settings are used. I hit play on the launcher and then I get a window with a white screen which is followed by a crash with a WF crash log. I can't understand why it's not liking the preset. I've noticed it's seemingly cut off at 'Cineon DPX Settings' at the bottom of the settings but I'm unsure as to whether that would cause a crash or if it's fine to leave it that way.

In the meantime I'm going to try the detailed Warframe preset out and see how far I get with that.

Edit: So the detailed Warframe preset works alright. Is it normal to have a bit of mouse lag in the Liset though? I'm getting 50+ FPS but it's oddly feeling as if I'm running at 15-20. I'm thinking it's tied to the anti-aliasing settings. Noticing it in-game too with the same FPS at around 50+.

Try the details in this post. I'm using Reshade with SweetFx. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/page-34#entry5215328

Will do. So just use all the files in that? Does it matter that it's Arma 3?

And... What if I feel like wanting to use your first preset I referred to? Or even your second which I seem to weirdly have issues with?

Edit: Sound needy but I must be doing something else wrong again. Is the preset supposed to be lacking AA? Makes me think it's not working for me again lol. In fact no it doesn't, the split screen feature isn't functioning either. Annnnd... Do I need to download the ReShade setup and run that?

Edited by Naith

Will do. So just use all the files in that? Does it matter that it's Arma 3?...

Ack! Wrong link there, buddy!

And... What if I feel like wanting to use your first preset I referred to? Or even your second which I seem to weirdly have issues with?

Edit: Sound needy but I must be doing something else wrong again. Is the preset supposed to be lacking AA? Makes me think it's not working for me again lol. In fact no it doesn't, the split screen feature isn't functioning either. Annnnd... Do I need to download the ReShade setup and run that?

Try this http://www.mediafire.com/download/u30rbzved53pit8/Warframe.rar

Edited by RawGritz

Ack! Wrong link there, buddy!

Try this http://www.mediafire.com/download/u30rbzved53pit8/Warframe.rar

Hah, that worked thanks. Seems smooth in-game but has quite a bit of sharpening, which I guess is intended? I'm assuming there aren't meant to be any d3d9 files or sweetfx settings that go in the same folder as the warframe exe like other sweetfx presets? The zip didn't contain any apart from the sweetfx settings being in the SweetFX folder.

Any ideas as to why your other two presets aren't functioning for me?

Edited by Naith

Any help or support at all with the various questions I've asked...? Can't say I've had this much trouble with sweetfx before.

Hmm. What is exactly is the prob you are having? I thought you said you got the reshade one working. That is the superior version by far. You can tone down the sharpening in the sweetfx_settings.txt file.

Hmm. What is exactly is the prob you are having? I thought you said you got the reshade one working. That is the superior version by far. You can tone down the sharpening in the sweetfx_settings.txt file.

Well your first/second presets seem to have a decent balance so I was mainly looking to use one or the other. But with the first it looks like it's missing the 'choose effects' part and the second just causes a white screen crash for me. Also, do you recommend keeping or turning off colour correction?

Another question too... How would I go about making it (the reshade version) less brighter and easier on the eyes? I've reduced the sharpening but it's still rather bright and I'm unsure what setting primarily adjusts that.

Edited by Naith

Well your first/second presets seem to have a decent balance so I was mainly looking to use one or the other. But with the first it looks like it's missing the 'choose effects' part and the second just causes a white screen crash for me. Also, do you recommend keeping or turning off colour correction?

Another question too... How would I go about making it (the reshade version) less brighter and easier on the eyes? I've reduced the sharpening but it's still rather bright and I'm unsure what setting primarily adjusts that.

Raise the gamma or lower the bloom or raise the HDR.