Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry auto completed and put a frame in my inventory.

Vinceant

I don't know if this is the correct forum. I'm not even sure how this happened. I was building Wukong Prime, and he had like, 2 days left earlier today. I went to go check my queue a few minutes ago and noticed he's not there anymore. I found him in my inventory. I never rushed him, and never accepted the build. Though I'm not complaining about getting him sooner, I'd rather not spend plat on it if it did take plat out.

I've been afk for awhile, I know that much, but my PC has sat here locked during that time, and I can't imagine a situation where the 3 or so confirm dialogue boxes would have been clicked through by some sort of accident. I do know I got a "Item Complete!" message on my phone and opened the app only for it to inform me I had a session logged in already, I chose not to kick the other session.

Anybody else experience anything like this?

17 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

Anybody else experience anything like this?

No. But I certainly have rushed stuff by mistake and forgotten that I did it. That seems the likely thing here. Perhaps it was something to do with looking on the phone, perhaps you did it and forgot.

Check your platinum balance, does it look like there has been some (50p) removed?

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

No. But I certainly have rushed stuff by mistake and forgotten that I did it. That seems the likely thing here. Perhaps it was something to do with looking on the phone, perhaps you did it and forgot.

Check your platinum balance, does it look like there has been some (50p) removed?

I know 100% that I did not rush it and forget about it, it was in my queue when I went AFK, and when I came back it was done and in my inventory. My computer was locked during that time, and I live alone. As for the plat, I can't remember what it was earlier today exactly.

Your best option would be to contact Support. They can tell you if it got rushed or what happened. But if you have used the frame at all they cannot refund any spent platinum.

• Is it possible that you just started it earlier than you thought? I have certainly done that one too.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Your best option would be to contact Support. They can tell you if it got rushed or what happened. But if you have used the frame at all they cannot refund any spent platinum.

• Is it possible that you just started it earlier than you thought? I have certainly done that one too.

A good thought, but no. I got the last piece Saturday night, so only started making the main frame yesterday.

How do I contact support about it?

Go to their site: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• You will need to make a new request under what you think is the best option (inventory/arsenal probably).

Make sure you provide as much information as possible. DE should be able to tell you when it was started, or if it was rushed etc. If it is unused, you could ask about getting the platinum back (assuming it was rushed). 

• It is also important to be polite. (That isn’t to say you aren’t already)

That's... quite unsual to see someone "complaining" about the fact the foundry worked quicker than expected.. Asking support for help and "refund" for your time gained is of course the way to go, if you really feel like it, but as it's just going to give em more work for something which isn't "a problem" for you, in my opinion, you should let it go and enjoy the randomness of the bug, as you did nothing wrong yourself.

But explaining and talking about it is sure honest and right.