Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration-Survival Loot/Life support module spawnings

NekroArts

The times I played Arbi-survival I find a big tile that is the best (if not the perfect) layout and location to get kills and plenty of life modules; I stay there throughout the entire mission if it's possible. The bug I encounter is when I leave that area to extraction one of the rooms I have to go through would have a massive pile of loot (credits, resources, endo, Vitus Essence, and Life modules). Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit:

So at the beginning of the video, I've been strictly killing enemies in this area. At 00:35 I show that my sentinel has vacuum equipped. At 00:38 is where the loot, for some reason, appears in that area; and no, I didn't kill them from afar with my guns as can be seen from my mission score at 00:58.

So knowing that I played in one area, have vacuum equipped, and using only melee makes this not suppose to happen logically and fairly. This could hurt players' Arbitration-Survival runs as is deprives them of the life-support modules they're suppose to have

Edited by NekroArts
Video proof.

Stuff that falls off the map is collected in certain spots. This often happens on some maps, the Corpus Freighter in the room with the walkways (as seen in "Corpus Ship Freight Scene" Captura) is a good example of this, as is the room shown in the "Corpus Ship Maintenance Scene" (with all the exploding barrels), and of course the Gas City tileset with its many 'outside' tiles. If you camp there for a long time a lot of stuff tends to fall into the bottomless pit below the walkways. This doesn't go lost but all ends up in a collection spot in a neighbouring room. I often see this when using my corrosive/blast Zenistar disc which tends to sling mobs (and the loot they drop) into the abyss as it procs blast and kills them. So if you were in a room with walkways with no 'floor' under it or a map where stuff can easily tip over the side you might have encountered one of these collection spots.