Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread+Penetration+Split Chamber+Thunderbolt = Video Proof

PookieNumnums

So:

Yes: Arrows Penetrate

Yes: Arrows can penetrate after Explosion - I ran some tests without multishot mod and if it explodes its gone

Yes: Elemental Dmg Mod Effects will Proc after Penetration

No: Arrows do not penetrate after explosion. Arrows end their murder spree upon explosion.

No: Arrows do not explode after penetration (from what i can tell)

If the video isnt showing its cuz ur using firefox most likely. in which case all you need to do is click the shield icon next to your back button, then choose not to keep blocking content on this page.

You can see the penetration perfectly on the last shot, you can see the arrow hit the stuff in the background. its why im moving to the right in the video after each shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVMeCz6-zi0

Edited by T4LCOMX

The video was a bit difficult to see the penetration after explosion. This is a fantastic contribution, but if I may ask, can we get a clearer video where the trails are easier to see? Maybe changing the Paris energy color to bright pink or something -- the current trails blend in with the 'splosions.

Awesome demonstration :)

Thats no paris its the dread, and a few updates ago they fixed the penetration mods to work with weapons that have travel time.  Like the bows, kunai, bolto, etc.  Ones that show a visble projectile flying in the air when fired.   And the Penetration after explosion in the video?  Um, is it the same arrow that explodes that is penetrating.  Or the random arrow that is give your title is saying you are using split chamber which gives the chance of firing an addition arrow/bullet per firing of the weapon.

Edited by Tveoh

Thats no paris its the dread, and a few updates ago they fixed the penetration mods to work with weapons that have travel time.  Like the bows, kunai, bolto, etc.  Ones that show a visble projectile flying in the air when fired.   And the Penetration after explosion in the video?  Um, is it the same arrow that explodes that is penetrating.  Or the random arrow that is give your title is saying you are using split chamber which gives the chance of firing an addition arrow/bullet per firing of the weapon.

good point, now that ive taken my nap ill use the br and run a test without multishot.

good suggestion