Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reconsider revives in arbitrations?

(PSN)Keaurl

I don't know how others feel but i consistently have bad experiences with players needing to be be revived in arbs and i personally think it should go back to having one life to live.

Its always irritating when someone constantly dies and requires reviving, but this is of course harder in arbs, not to mention puts you at an increased risk for someone who may be simply unprepared for that high a level. What's more, there's not even an option to be that player and ignore them, since you still need to kill the red drones making enemies invincible for the sake of your own survival, which will inevitably force you to pick up red orbs here and there (if you melee, more), forcing you to deal with less and less health for yourself. There should at least be an action required to pick them up or not like ayatan stars.

Another instance; a player is at extraction after about twenty minutes and dies, requests revival. Me and the only other player each share the burden and go revive them...in the extraction zone...ending the mission before either me or the other remaining player would have. Annoying!

There's gotta be a happy medium here, or just put it back the way it was, as the elite(ish) content we all asked for...then asked them to nerf?

The current system isn't great, but it's better than before.

Warframe is full of bullcarp insta-kills out of nowhere, and instantly losing an entire endless mission because of one isn't fun. I've also heard that if the host died in the old system, you could fall prey to a classic "mission failure caused by dodgy host migration" error.

We probably need a third option.

I dont have problems with the current revive system for Arbitration, as long as im not the one having to be revived the whole time and giving my teammates a hard time. Personally i dont mind ressing others, usually im the one to collect the 5 tokens and ressing a downed teammate.

So far i only died two times in Arbitrations , the very first time wasnt even to enemies, was some stupid Inaros with the Lenz under Radiation effect from the Death Orbs in a Void Survival mission, the second was by a Grineer Napalm who caught me and the team off guard when my zephy's turbulence was down and he one shotted me and other two teammates, the forth guy ran to extraction.

• Like 1