The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orbital Haunt Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Category: Dojo

Build by me.

Description of the room:

A forest where some wierd creature has it's lab. The lab is spreading it's infestation throughout the forest. 

BEWARE of creepy crawlers!

Pictures:

Spoiler

jr734ri.jpg

YBES5LU.jpg

1aoBYwb.jpg

n6YPb6v.jpg

Ht7AQNB.jpg

Si0kvsB.jpg

Video:

Spoiler

Short video to give a rough idea of how the room looks. 

Thanks for the interest in my entry. 

Best regards,

Felurax

Hi, this is my submission (PS4)

My Clan: Holy Knights of Lothric

Designer/ Warlord: Jaime203031

Contibutor/clanmate: brunaco2

-open spoiler boxes to read a short horror story related to the Dojo Creation-

Thanks in advance for your attention :DDD

--MEAT FACE--

Spoiler
He was born with a serious condition that made his skin look rotten and fleshy. He was a good kid, but everyone ran away from him, disgusted by his mere presence. 
I remember, the people in town used to call him "meat face", if they would've known.

His family wasn't precisely an example to be followed. His mother, was a prostitute, and his father, Harold, an alcoholic. One day, after a dozen too many drinks, Harold grabbed a knife, and went straight to his sons room, crying as if he was in pain.

--I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-- he shouted while stabbing his child and watching his life fade away slowly through it's now bloody eyes.

His reasons? He said he saw the stare of the devil himself manifest through his son´s eyes. Of course the bastard was taken to prison for life, or, should I say, for the rest of his life, as he was found choked to death,  exactly one year after the horrendous murder was committed.

The official report states that he committed suicide, but, that is quite unlikely, since the guard that found him in his prison cell said that he was covered in a disgusting, thick, red liquid, with his eyes burned

-no, not burned, rotten.-

It was inexplicable, as he was alone in his cell and the only thing he had access to, was his bed and a little window that lead to the hallway.

Well, the roumor says that if you stay up untill late in the dark and you hear a small noise coming from outside, don't ever look at your window, because Meat face will appear looking directly to you through that very window of yours. 

Please allow me to tell you something, -a little piece of advice- don't look directly look into it's eyes, because if you look at what used to be his face, now only twisted, damp flesh, well, he will make you beg to be dead.

Meat Face: Dojo Creation (  https://youtu.be/V3aPNJ4j1Co  )

--A LIAR´S DEMISE--

Spoiler
Emma used to be afraid of the dark, she said she always heard weird noises coming from the attic, but she never told her parents, because she thought they would get worried, or even worse, they'd call her a liar. Every night she heard the same noise: 
--click, clack, splish, splash--

It sounded like a rat digging a hole, or like a snake crawling in mud,-- no...--
She knew what it was...

It sounded like someone's heavy, slow and damp steps, right above her head.
One day, when she was home alone, she heard the same noises she knew and feared, but this time, it was different, they were much louder. She was about to call her parents, when it unexpectedly stopped.

And suddenly, a squeaky noise filled the silence, followed by the longest seconds she had ever went through

-the door of her room was opening-

Slowly revealing the darkness of the hallway.

Her heart was pounding, her breath becoming louder, her muscles clenching, and her eyes wide open, staring anxiously at the now fully open door.

Her eyes couldn't penetrate into the heavy darkness that came from the corridor, she could almost touch that solid blackness, and then, she heard it: a guttural sould, like those of someone being choked while trying to scream, so quiet, yet so incredibly horrific. She didn't knew where it was coming from, it was like it came from everywhere but from nowhere at the same time.

It lasted about five seconds, but it felt like an eternity, and everything became silent when it finished.

Suddenly, a silent, drowned and oddly deep voice broke the deafening silence: 

--you should've said the truth-- 

what was it talking about? She was confused, and her body was still rigid. She used the last bit of courage she had to spit a few simple, almost meaningless words into the air

--Who's there?--

Once again, her voice was followed by complete silence.

The sound of the steps broke the silence. A dim light coming from the window illuminated the corridor, this time, she could distinguish a tall shadow, walking slowly towards her room. The noise from before returned, now there was no doubt that it was coming from that thing.

It started moving faster. And faster.

It was almost running in what looked like two or three twisted limbs.

Right when her voice was about to shout for help for the tremendous horror that hell-like sight produced, it all went silent once again.

Her parents came into her room the day later, only to find a scene too nightmarish to be described. There was an unrecognisable mixture of blood and flesh hanging in the wall, it formed a sentence: 

"Liar, liar, you should've said the truth, behold, the true face of a liars demise" 

It doesn't matter where you live or who you are, always remember, say the truth, no matter what it is, or you might hear the noises too.

A Liars Demise Dojo Submission: (   https://youtu.be/NAkkbUDS9Yk   )

--THE WITCH--

Spoiler

I was born in a little town near Stockholm, it was known for it´s witch sightings in the nearby forest, I remember it was called "The Witches´ Lair".

I always thought it was nonsense

For tourists, it´s a mere attraction, but, the old people from town took it really seriously, but it wasn´t in vain. Since ancient times, it is well known that people that go too far into the forest go missing, but they always appear a few weeks later, although not in a very good state.

They´re always found hanging from the trees, and every time, the only thing that the police can never find, is their eyes.

-Ögonsamlare-

That´s what they call them, it means "eye collectors"

Fun fact, I´ve said before that ¨all¨ the people that go missing appear weeks later, well, that´s not entirely true, they only find men. When women go missing, they only find their clothes. The Myth states that the eyes of men are used to make necklaces, that powers, or boosts the witches´ magic, and their bodies are hung like offerings for Freyja, the goddess of war, beauty, fertility and death.

If you hadn´t guessed it yet, yes, it is thought that the missing women become witches, and continue the cycle of cold blooded murderers going.

You´ll see, one can easily think all of it is pure lies, but once you see a bloody, half-roten, eyeless body hanging from a tree when you just went out to walk your dog, you can realize the reason why elders don´t let their children go near the forest.

The witch dojo submission: (   https://youtu.be/UMqnzV55Hqw   )

That´s it! Thank you for reading!

All the creations are original, including the horror stories, and were created for this contest for the enterteinment purposes. All people in this stories are fictional, and any similarity to any other story or real life event, is a mere coincidence.

• Like 1

The Orbital Haunt Contest, PS4 submission.

Welcome to 'The Dread Zone'.
Try not to make any sudden movements.

M6yS2DB.jpg

JBdSxh8.jpg

shlWdCc.jpg

Trick or Dare...

F5OuviL.jpg

ukyrZtL.jpg

iSVnJTb.jpg

Beware 'The Executioner'....

ZDH58ES.jpg

Robolalyst

The Deity of Nightmares!

2Vy9Mbv.jpg

DgTBMCw.jpg

Amarok
A creature made entirely of pure Argon crystals. Guards the entrance to the Prince's chamber.

C6bzqzq.jpg

Y28Fcvw.jpg

The Prince of Hallows Eve

fs8Lp4h.jpg

20P7UGA.jpg

Offerings to the Prince of Darkness...

dKkECpA.jpg

The Torture Chamber

Tortured victims are fed to the Devour Spore, a flesh eating monster.

i3kjoqY.jpg

6vG7BJ3.jpg

Happy Halloween Everyone!  🙂

SALA DE CIRUGÍA DEL TERROR:

en esta sala se puede apreciar la tortura de un anulador corpus al que se le esta haciendo experimentos quirúrgicos (en su pecho una masa de carne con tentáculos), quien esta siendo operado por el carnicero grinner. Al rededor escalofriantes criaturas miniaturas como las sobras de stalker, la araña roba ganancias, los 3 eidolones y algunos warframes y el diabólico y terrorífico tenno

PC: rodrigo48

3yn6kFi.jpg

tiXypLm.jpg

Edited by rodrigo48

Here's a submission to represent our clan {Passione Crime Syndicate} by me (Giorno-Giovanna.) and my clanmate, Rarisasia.
The forest is made by me, and witch incinerator room is made by Rarisasia.

Here is a video for 'The Forest': 

Screenshot ver. of 'The Forest' (with a bit lore!): https://imgur.com/a/ngVK0xM
Also here is Rarisasia's 'Witch Incinerator' room: https://imgur.com/a/sEncoVe

Anyway before you say anything about my ign and clan name: yes, this is a JoJo reference.

Clan name : The Remnants Of the Void

Clan tier : Moon

Clan platform : PC

Your Clan role : Architect / Decorator

Decorators IGN :

1. LordWolfera

2. Avaratu

3. ---RV---HawkiKill

Theme : The Horror of Headless Knight Reign - ( Series of haunted dojo rooms that connected to each other )

Video by z03h :

Images and Description :

room #1 > Scorpion Centaur Domain - Here lies Scorpion Centaur. Guardian that preying all the innocent victims that was been trap and get lost here in his domain.  with 3 head and 3 tails. he like to punch the victims till waterfall bleeds, having a joy and pleasure to see the victims in fear and frightens.

Spoiler

Warframe0829.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0830.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0831.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0832.jpg

The Longest tails of him is connected to the next series of the haunted room

Spoiler

Warframe0833.jpg

Room #2 > Lair of the Crawlers - Centipedes ghost is killing the innocents enjoying to see their prey in bleeding alot!

Spoiler

Warframe0834.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0835.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0836.jpg

Special Effects > Smokey body, Aura Tails and spinning fan of saw that can split the flesh 

Spoiler

Warframe0837.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0838.jpg

Ladies and Gentlements Of all Horrors & Honours...Behold! Pass through the centipedes ghost lair is Our most Beloved Fellow of the Dead...The Headless Knight Lord and His beloved Horse!

Spoiler

Warframe0839.jpg

Holding the lantern of the Head while the Other hands with the sword of the dead...his travels to every worlds and realms spreading Fear out of Misery.

Special Effects - Smokey fingers and hands!

Spoiler

Warframe0840.jpg

Mothman Devil and Spider also Following him for his Great Course of Haunted and Horror.

Spoiler

Warframe0841.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0842.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0843.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0844.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0845.jpg

Room #3 > The Last Room of this Series is Connecting you all to the next Haunted and Horror Beyond our explaination and mystery....His Longest Tails From Outer Space has invading the Observatory inner room and searching for the right victims to prey!

Spoiler

Warframe0846.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0847.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0848.jpg

The Dojo observatory room glass window has been broke badly by this longest tails !

Spoiler

Warframe0849.jpg

O' Noble Tennos of Ladies and Gentlements....Theres No need on Guessing who is he and why his terror becomes more unstoppable and running amok from the outer space, because he is our beloved ALIEN!

Spoiler

Warframe0850.jpg

Spoiler

Once He Bite, The innocents will bleed alot like a waterfall flowing endlessly - Please see in details..Thank you.

Warframe0851.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0852.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0853.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0854.jpg

From here clearly we can see the tails has reach the inside of the observatory inner room with sparks effects on the room glass windows

Spoiler

Warframe0855.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0856.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0857.jpg

The Eternal Haunted and Terror from the outer space has join Helloween here to celebrate and Honouring You all Noble Tennos Ladies and Genlements. Fear and Frightens exist!

Thank you All..with all most Honour and Respects...Also Haunted and Horror Shall Reign Forever!

Edited by LordWolfera
For safety valid Entry Forms
  • Like 3