Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is Railjack in next update??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Question

I thought Kuva Liches were tied to new railjack stuff.  But they didnt say jack about railjack in last devstream.....so will that be in next update or not(The old Blood)

Anyone understand what the heck you do to get Grendel??   You get keys from arbitrations? Or you get the keys from somewhere else and goto arbitration to use them?? 

Has DE ever gave an explanation for the Leveria or whatever,  the museum/art exibit for different warframes thingy?  I dont get its purpose.. Seems like dev time could be better spent elsewhere...

Any opinions on heavy attacks using alt fire button??   On console thats R3...  and they said weak attacks do not build combo very fast so we have to spam heavy attacks.  So we are going to have to be clicking R3 craptons??  That will not work..   but if we change alt fire button for melee then it will also be changed for guns...   

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

they said weak attacks do not build combo very fast so we have to spam heavy attacks.

In addition to what Nitresco mentioned, what DE said is that heavy attacks don't build combo, they use it up:

9 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

the Combo Counter will now also act as an expendable resource for new heavy hitting combat: HEAVY ATTACKS!

hmmmmmmm....  dont know how I feel about that idea.... Dagger vs Hammer... daggers have less damage, less reach, and now will build less combo?   Is it just going to be a massive disparity or will they have any advantages?  I recently got Dual Kamas Prime for my nekro and they are alot faster than my old guandou staff but I notice alot of hits do not register or do damage.  

On 2019-10-18 at 7:29 PM, Nitresco said:

They said weaker, faster attacks do not build as much combo per strike as slower, stronger ones. Example: Dagger could build 1, hammer could build 3. They weren’t saying the heavy attacks build it faster. 

This is from dev workshop...

In addition, the ‘heaviness’ of an attack will have a measured difference on the amount of Combo Counter it increases. As a general rule, lighter, swift attacks will give lower additions to the Combo Counter than slower, heavy attacks will. Swing for the fences, Tenno!

They didnt mention weapons...

I thought we were getting weak/strong melee attacks but we are not..   normal melee works exactly the same but then you can perform those new heavy attacks.  Guess we wont be spamming R3.  

On 2019-10-18 at 6:10 PM, SpartanXIII said:

Nope, separate, plus there was never anything saying Kuva Lich and Railjack was combined, just that Kuva Lich was also a thing.

Well in a devstream after tennocon when the rest of us first heard of kuva liches they were driving around in their railjack as they explained Kuva Liches.  And they used their railjack to board the ship their Kuva Lich was hiding on....     But it sounds like if we are getting kuva lichs NOW that they can hide anywhere...  which is less cool.  I always thought flying around in railjack to get to them would always be part of it based off that devstream.