Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Charge The Torid

MageMeat

Please. It has slow and arcing projectile who's speed cannot be increased in any way.

So I propose that you can fire it like the Miter, except it wouldn't increase impact damage. Instead, it increases projectile speed and reduces the effects of gravity.

Feel free to voice your opinions here.

EDIT: To alleviate confusion, it would only be an option.

You would still be able to fire it normally.

Edited by MageMeat

Oh my god... If i was the guy who wrote this thread i would just go and jump off s building.. STOP WRITING "NO" "NOPE" ITS NOT HELPING ANYONE WITH ANYTHING, can't you just explain why you dont like the idea? Or is that too hard for your brain... A sentence that dosen't contain the word NO with caps, thats a great idea for whoever wants to use torid in a different way and playstyle, ok? Let me guess... "NO" +1 good idea

if we're talking tf2 stickybomb launcher style then i'm fine with it. That way the torid we all know and love will still be exactly the same, but with the option of being able to fire further at the cost of a slightly lower RoF.

Or arc you shoots isnt that hard...

I don't see why it couldn't be like a sticky launcher. it still takes skill to fire it properly that way and be relevant dps-wise.

oh wait, I forgot, giving actual feedback and reasoning in this thread is overrated.

"yes +1" am I doing it right?

In all seriousness, it baffles me why having options gets shut down by people who don't have control over the game's direction. "No" just sounds like "I deigned to read your plebeian topic and I speak straight from atop DE's Mount Sinai equivalent. NAY!" Thanks, self-important one.