Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My primary weapon shooting itself

Tarine

About, 1 in every 5 times in switching to my primary, mainly by right clicking to aim.. my guns like to shoot themselves.. It only happens to my primary weapon and the only way to stop it is to actually click the button to fire. I have a new steelseries mouse that doesn't do this in any other game but warframe.. and it only happens to my primary weapon [mainly because right clicking defaults to that]. After some googling, the only thread i saw was from 2013 and it had no useful replies.

edit: definitely happens to both primary and secondary

Edited by Tarine

It's not your mouse it happens every now and then and has since the first round of melee changes. I have been through 2 mice since it started and it has happened on all of them. Real common occurrence when in the simulacrum, using and exiting the equipment terminal.  

16 hours ago, Tarine said:

Well, good to know it's not just me, i thought i was going crazy cus no one else has ever mentioned it. Is this the only place for bug reports? I expected maybe a form somewhere to fill out..

You are supposed to submit information about bugs here. If you submit a ticket, the staff will direct you back to this forum to report any bugs you encounter.

One point to note also, the weapon firing itself is not limited to primary. If you switch to secondary, the weapon will also keep firing on its own. However, if you switch to melee, nothing will happen until to switch back to either primary or secondary, thereupon the weapon will continuing firing by itself.

• Like 1