Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Name Change

(PSN)m3wheeling

Question

15 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Also means Euskadi Ta Akatasuna but context would be important to use if you want to fight this.

Funny you should mention context...considering that Edited To Add fits the context, which you seem to want to ignore.  If you're trying to pick a fight or an argument for some reason, well have fun.  I won't be responding further.

7 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Funny you should mention context...considering that Edited To Add fits the context, which you seem to want to ignore.  If you're trying to pick a fight or an argument for some reason, well have fun.  I won't be responding further.

I have never seen ETA used in that way.

11 hours ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

I have never seen ETA used in that way.

10 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

No one did, but not to worry...

... lazyness always brings misinterpretation to the mix on abbreviations...

https://www.google.com/search?q=edited+to+add&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS872&oq=edited+to+add&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l3j69i61.1855j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

ETA stands for Edited to Add. Suggest new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Slang/chat, popular culture.

[Italics emphasis mine, bold emphasis in original]

Speaking of laziness...I mean you could have spent 2 second googling it before throwing accusations at people due to ignorance, but whatever.

4 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:
4 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Speaking of laziness...I mean you could have spent 2 second googling it before throwing accusations at people due to ignorance, but whatever.

Oh, you were expecting me to google it for you? Sorry, but I believed that you could it yourself... After all, autonomy is one of the several traits of Humanity...

But there's actually a reason more important for not doing such a thing... I don't open crap from Google. Doing so would be like having Win7 installed and the next day having Win10 infect my computer "for security reasons" because Microsh$ft thinks they have a say on my computer...

... I'm sorry, that's not the important reason. No, the real important reason is because I can choose, and I chose not to search it for you just because I could.

39 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Oh, you were expecting me to google it for you? Sorry, but I believed that you could it yourself... After all, autonomy is one of the several traits of Humanity...

Eh, figured you would google it for yourself before making accusations at someone based on your own ignorance.  Was that not clear?  Wasn't wanting you to search for me, especially since I'm already aware of the different uses for the acronym in question, and you seemingly were not.

Again, I have no idea why people seem to want to pick fights/arguments with me over such trivial and trite things.  You don't want to use that acronym?  Don't.  Others do use it.  No need to attack people for using an acronym that you don't want to use or haven't looked up.  Let's all try to be more understanding and respectful of our fellow Tenno.  Thank you.

If you're feeling attacked, you have no one else but you to blame.

You should not be

3 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

making accusations at someone based on your own ignorance.

... Because, as far as I know, no one did that to you.

But if you want to continue with this crap of a charade based on your own misunderstanding, in which you have only yourself to blame for it, feel free to do so. I'm pretty sure everyone else wants fresh blood in the circus.

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

f you're feeling attacked, you have no one else but you to blame.

You should not be

8 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

making accusations at someone based on your own ignorance.

... Because, as far as I know, no one did that to you.

Let me quote you from your first message in this thread...

16 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

No one did, but not to worry...

... lazyness always brings misinterpretation to the mix on abbreviations...

Where you called me lazy.

So, again, let me ask you to please be more respectful to others.

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

yeah~, well... that's where where you misunderstood the whole thing. Go read it again before you continue...

... The world doesn't revolve around you.

I can only ask that you learn to be more respectful to others.  It's up to you to take the step and be a better person.  I won't respond to you further here.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I can only ask that you learn to be more respectful to others.  It's up to you to take the step and be a better person.  I won't respond to you further here.

Excellent, because I've never failed to respect others. You, however, claimed that I did. Again, no one else to blame for it but you, and you alone.

If you expect malicious intent from others, that's what you'll get from whatever the other end is saying. Which, mind you, is classified as "misunderstanding".

Now that the amusing act is over:

On 2019-10-23 at 2:23 PM, (PS4)m3wheeling said:

When you roll a riven and accept the new stats can I assume the riven name changes prefix & suffix to reflect the new stats?

Weapon name stays, prefix & suffix changes to fit new stats.