Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove mining from Nightwave

ixidron92

That single task is not only completely devoid of skill, it also boils down entirely to luck and can be really infuriating. At least, you can lure fishes during the rare fishing task, but you can't lure rare minerals. It's completely random and can be done in 2 minutes or 2 hours (and I experienced both situations). 

That time it took me 2 hours I thought I was being lucky when I found 10 blue nodes right at the exit of fortuna, only to get 10 goblite tears (with Sunpoint plasma drill). BTW, it's not just rare gems, rare ores also count, so you can mine red nodes too.

Edited by ixidron92

11 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

BTW, it's not just rare gems, rare ores also count, so you can mine red nodes too.

That's true, I forgot it also counts ores into the act.

What drill were you using? I still find it hard to believe it can take you so long. Either something's wrong or you are extremely unlucky.

hace 4 minutos, Genitive dijo:

That's true, I forgot it also counts ores into the act.

What drill were you using? I still find it hard to believe it can take you so long. Either something's wrong or you are extremely unlucky.

Sunpoint, first thing I bought when they released Fortuna, and yes, extremely unlucky, thought on average, it can take upwards to 20 minutes or more to get those 6 rares.

Remember that small bonus ore you would get if you hit a bonus mark? well turns out, if you switch out of mining, and the ore happens to be a rare (it usually is), it will not count towards nightwave. Sure, you would get the rare ore, but it would not count towards nightwave. Its an annoying bug, but wait for the update notification to appear when you mine a bonus ore so it counts.