Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I used to play a long time ago but now I came back

SUMega

Question

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, SUMega said:

As you read it the title, I used to play around one and a half years ago, and now, I forgot everything, should I start all over again?

Whatever feels right for you. There's a ton of new experiences waiting for you so either choice is not wrong. Your fellow Tenno welcome you back for Warframe never really leaves your side.

Starting off fresh to re-experience the beginning is not bad by any means many of us make an alternate account just to play it again. While many of us just go on vacations and come back hugging the frame and gear we missed for so long.

So whatever your choice have fun. I advise at least trying open worlds and testing out the weapons you've never seen before as the new releases, at least most of them, have been huge hits with the playerbase. As for faction grinds again your choice just don't burn out on Fortuna nor Cetus bounties so much and try out the new Distruption modes and Arbitration from alerts.

Also. You need to check out the Earth relay. They did a special operation to restore it.

• Like 2