The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Banned Because I Found Good Use For Rage Mod....

mindlessframe

After further reviewing the video I have found some clear evidence of some kind of cheat in action:

00:21 second mark all powers on the ember cease to be active

00:22-24 an infested mob appears in the lower left hand of the screen and goes through at least two full attack animations on the player before being shot.

Given that the player at no time during that period had more than 0 shields and 5 health a single charger would have killed him with one attack.  This is clear evidence of a cheat in use.

OP you are in fact a cheater, you did the stupidest thing you could do by recording you cheating, and then the second stupidest thing of posting it in GD to be dissected by gamers.  You got banned for good reason, stop whining you aren't as clever as you think you are.

You guys do know that DE has like this crazy strict policy about behavior, right? The list of bannable offenses is actually rather breathtaking. You were actually supposed to read that before you started playing.

Supposing it isn't a goofy troll tactic to say "OH LOOK HOW AWESOME I AREZ!", he probably was, more or less, a jerkwad to some member of the community, and got busted for it.

After further reviewing the video I have found some clear evidence of some kind of cheat in action:

00:22-24 an infested mob appears in the lower left hand of the screen and goes through at least two full attack animations on the player before being shot.

Given that the player at no time during that period had more than 0 shields and 5 health a single charger would have killed him with one attack.  This is clear evidence of a cheat in use.

OP you are in fact a cheater, you did the stupidest thing you could do by recording you cheating, and then the second stupidest thing of posting it in GD to be dissected by gamers.  You got banned for good reason, stop whining you aren't as clever as you think you are.

Good catch.

Good catch.

addendum to my earlier BS call:

00:51 - the reward screen shows 0% damage taken for the ember run.

for rage to be activated you have to actually take damage and if you took any damage at all in a solo match it would show 100% damage.  An Ember managed to take exactly 0 damage for the duration of a long survival match while benefiting from Rage?  wow... impressive.

And again:

1:29: results screen for the rhino run showing 0% damage taken, not unlikely were a rhino using Iron skin teh whole time however very unlikely with the claim of benefiting from the Rage mod.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

OP just got Tenno'd

Can't wait to see the OP excuses

Good catch.

addendum to my earlier BS call:

00:51 - the reward screen shows 0% damage taken for the ember run.

for rage to be activated you have to actually take damage and if you took any damage at all in a solo match it would show 100% damage.  An Ember managed to take exactly 0 damage for the duration of a long survival match while benefiting from Rage?  wow... impressive.

That is because the oxygen is what makes rage work.  Oxygen being lowered does not count as damage taken.  U guys can test this your self.

If this was an exploit (or something you randomly discovered), then it might help to have poked the devs (privately) to report it.

Unfortunately the way things have been going with crapping all over consumer rights, it ends up being their game their server their rules.

Devs can ban you for any reason or no reason at all, period.  They owe you absolutely nothing.  When you support them with any money then you run the risk of having this kind of thing happen to you.

If you weren't using a 3rd party program to hack/cheat/exploit, then I don't believe you should've been banned.  We don't have all the information needed to make such a choice.

That being said I do wish someone from the mod team would poke in here and clarify it (with or without details) for the rest of us.

Abit harsh? I think its something else. Should send in a support ticket and wait...

When you pick up 100s of mods at once the game lags out and a lot of things can happen. I guessing its because of lag, I thought it was weired too when I was in game.  But no cheats are used. I can die 1 shot still. When escpaing I make sure I stand on something cast world of fire then find the next thing to jump on.

If you look at the radar, that red dot showing the enemy beside me seems to mysteriously teleport right to me last second on map, I assuming because of lag.

Edited by mindlessframe

Yup .. my ember with max continuity and constitution gets about 15 seconds of world on fire. his is going when the vid starts and stops at 21-22 seconds. A charger hits him a few times from behind with only 5 health 0 shields and on nightmare supposedly yet he lives? and Rhino stomp isn't going to one shot ancients wich undoubtedly appear after about 10 minutes in any infestation survival. Finally when has anyone EVER seen mods drop at that rate in any mission. Seriously.

When you pick up 100s of mods at once the game lags out and a lot of things can happen. I guessing its because of lag, I thought it was weired too when I was in game.  But no cheats are used. I can die 1 shot still. When escpaing I make sure I stand on something cast world of fire then find the next thing to jump on.

so assuming you aren't clearly clinging to flimsy excuses at this point I'll ask again: 

Why are you posting in GD trying to play for sympathy and stir up conflict instead of speaking directly with DE support to report a clear 'bug' you have in a (very heavily edited) video and appealing your ban?

it was probably in regards to exploitation of a known bug to the game without reporting it. unless you reported it when you found out about it, then I guess everyone needs to start over every once in awhile.

I don't think someone should get banned for exploiting something. Obviously not reporting it is a hindrance to the developers, but really, point and laugh because someone sucks at Warframe so much that they have to cheat, fix it and move on. People are going to do what they're going to do in this world. Yeah, banning them is a quick fix, but they can easily make a new account. 

so assuming you aren't clearly clinging to flimsy excuses at this point I'll ask again: 

Why are you posting in GD trying to play for sympathy and stir up conflict instead of speaking directly with DE support to report a clear 'bug' you have in a (very heavily edited) video and appealing your ban?

Friend got suspended same time I did and he was doing what I was doing on survival, he got no response telling him what exacly it was he did wrong. So if I can not get an answer there maybe players can give me a more clear idea.  What is the Bug any ways? The survival is a new mission do I not have to know how it works in the first place to know a bug when I see it?

I found it odd their level did not increase, But made sense since you only have 5 HP it would be too hard for new players so they kept it the same to make up for it I just assumed.  Playing with 5HP is very hard, unless u found a way to get lots of energy like i did.

Edited by mindlessframe

Yup .. my ember with max continuity and constitution gets about 15 seconds of world on fire. his is going when the vid starts and stops at 21-22 seconds. A charger hits him a few times from behind with only 5 health 0 shields and on nightmare supposedly yet he lives? and Rhino stomp isn't going to one shot ancients wich undoubtedly appear after about 10 minutes in any infestation survival. Finally when has anyone EVER seen mods drop at that rate in any mission. Seriously.

Not just that, but I counted seventeen consecutive Rhino Stomps. I don't have a Rhino yet (I'll have one tomorrow fresh out of the Oven) so I can't say for sure if that's even possible with max Flow and Streamline, but I highly doubt it.