Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tier List

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

1 hour ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

I have seen a couple nuking builds for mirage but haven't got my hands on the synoid simulor yet (which means I'm probably just jealous that I can't have fun too and put her in F out of spite) so I was trying to base my opinion on her without that one weapon.

No, I mean the Slight of Hand Nuking Mirage, the one that uses the augment for it that turns things like energy orbs and ammo drops into mines. I think it's a range strength build that is absolutely stupid at damage.

46 minutes ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

No, I mean the Slight of Hand Nuking Mirage, the one that uses the augment for it that turns things like energy orbs and ammo drops into mines. I think it's a range strength build that is absolutely stupid at damage.

Hmm, no I'm not familiar with it. I'll have to check it out

Lists like these dont say much. We have so many different content types in WF that some frames will be S tier in certain places and F tier in other.

Chroma is a prime example of it. He is S tier in hunts and heists, everywhere else he is pretty straight up lackluster. Just as Inaros is S tier at high level survival and pretty much F tier at everything else. Saryn is also S tier at defense based missions and exterminates, but in things like survival she is more of a hindrance, especially when you hit up arbitrations where missed life support drops impact the game so much more. This makes her massive AoE distance a hindrance since it requires people to spread out and split up the spawns, reducing overall efficiency. Same deal kinda goes for Volt and Enox.