Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration griefing

(PSN)KATALHYST

Please do something about host migration automatically failing missions. I completed the Halloween endurance with a score of 988, and immediately the host kicked everyone, the mission failed and now must be completed again. Getting a little tired of griefers using the host migration system to get their rewards while messing up other players who have put in most of the work.

If the host leaves the squad, what else can you do about it?

You could deactivate this feature for the host. But this won´t solve the issue if he Alt+F4´s out or extracts in an endurance run.

But we should AT LEAST have a timer that prevents the host to leave immediately. I am talking about open world missions in PoE or OV, where some players just leave the party when the bounty is finished, just because they don´t want to wait for the other players to reach the extraction zone.

Happened too often to me, too. Host leaves, all progress is lost and we all return to the main menu.

14 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

Happened too often to me, too. Host leaves, all progress is lost and we all return to the main menu.

This is so annoying. 

Also I'm afraid to stay in a mission type with the extract or fight option when the host chooses extract. About half the time the game just ends up freezing after loading back in from a host migration.

Like I just straight up leave if the host decides to leave now. It's not worth the hassle of staying.

DE PLEASE fix host migration issues. This is getting rediculous

Edited by AntiMomentum

Most of the time, it seems as though some players get what they need and then peace out. I was able to complete the event, thankfully due to a decent team, but you never know with PUG's what you're gonna get.

Also happened with an Index run I was doing for weeklies, the host left and none of the progress carried over. It didn't fail the mission as the Halloween endurance one did, but it was still annoying.

Also, it seems as though the terrible players do this most often (downed often, not MR for the task, too low level, etc) and are able to get a carry in order to finish things they shouldn't necessarily be doing. Oh well, at least it got done.

An option for "Accept/Decline" when a host migrates would be great as we could then decide to leave when the host leaves with rewards intact/mission success possiblity... or continue on without host and accepting that we may have to push on a little more with less help.

Thanks for the support here guys, it does suck to lose progress, items, and take a hit to your Complete/Fail ratio.