Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer In The Sand... A New Way To Spawn On Phobos.

Arlayn

Skates in the sand is cool and all, but wouldn't it be cool if instead of grineer spawning out of the weirdest places they instead popped out of the sand? Like in the movie The Warrior's Way

0:40

Yeah just abunch of grineer exploding out of the sand coming after you... Would be so awesome to just get ambushed by grineer coming out of the sand like that...

Well the grineer could always just be normal and slowly rise out of the sand just out of the blue and start shooting at you as well. Maybe Even give them a long sand colored cloak, and equip them with snipers as well.

Its still a better way to spawn then appearing out of thin air.

Doesn't really fit the style of the Grineer, in my honest opinion. They're less "stealthy" and more "shoot you in the face until your face has no face."

Anyway, I've always been thinking about new ways of spawning. The first thing that comes into mind is an Orbital Drop, in which Grineer spawn from drop pods shot from space (or a least the limits of the skybox.)

The first thing that comes into mind is an Orbital Drop, in which Grineer spawn from drop pods shot from space (or a least the limits of the skybox.)

That might work if it's after the alarm has been sounded. Sending in reinforcements and whatnot.

Doesn't really fit the style of the Grineer, in my honest opinion. They're less "stealthy" and more "shoot you in the face until your face has no face."

Anyway, I've always been thinking about new ways of spawning. The first thing that comes into mind is an Orbital Drop, in which Grineer spawn from drop pods shot from space (or a least the limits of the skybox.)

hmm I don't see it... Maybe Rappel down, but not orbital drop... Even a drop ship seems extreme... Maybe abunch of the ships Vor flies around in landing down like the Corpus ships land in the hangar sorta, and then troops drop out, but remember Phobos is a SMALL space area. The chances of survival with drop pods would be like what happens when you land them on enemies in warhammer 40k... Roll to survive dangerous terrain lol...

Why don´t let the Tenno spawn with an orbit drop, instead of the Grineer?

Because then we would need to stick a Warframe, in a warframe that comes off after breaching the atmosphere and slows down the rate of speed they are coming down...