Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make exceptions for riven challenges

NyreenKandros

Please make Stalkers, G3 or such as exceptions for "Undetected " challenges: "Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected along" such things.

Although it was a kind of bad luck. but it just happened to me. I was doing an extermination mission "undetected" and 3/4 was done. Then suddenly Stalker jumped into the game and my whole efforts were ruined by him.

Also please add how many stalker marks currently I have.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Couldn't you just ignore him?

Stalker can't track you when you're invisible, IIRC. So, you could have just used operator mode to unlock doors and proceed with the mission.

I tried. But he keeps disengaged invisibility and he keeps me teleported back to him.

Would you be automatically detected if you moved back into an already cleared area of the map to fight the stalker?

On one hand it can get annoying when you get jumped by the stalker or syndicates while unlocking rivens. I generally don't mind if it happens once, but when you have to repeat a mission 3 or 4 times because you get jumped every time (stalker-syndicate-hyena) it gets annoying.

On the other hand it makes things so much more interesting and fun.

And I swear those guys can smell the riven or underequipped frame/weapons from miles away, I can carry a mark for weeks without them showing up, but the moment I want to open a riven or level a new frame (or gun) they appear.

43 minutes ago, Inemos said:

And I swear those guys can smell the riven or underequipped frame/weapons from miles away, I can carry a mark for weeks without them showing up, but the moment I want to open a riven or level a new frame (or gun) they appear.

That's because they (well stalker at least) do seem to have a higher chance of spawning (no confirmation by DE though iirc) when you're levelling etc, the wolf was the same, pretty much every time you took an item to level frame he would spawn etc, take in a maxed frame and you hardly ever saw him lol.

Rivens not so much in my experience but I'm not really levelling much these days.